RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

.NET 4.0 Standard - VS 2010 Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

mumuboy

Sorceror
Once a shard starts using .NET 4.0, its stupid to go back. Fix the netcode, that is what everyone wants and it should be a top priority tbh.

anybody

Sorceror
[2012-01-02 17:51:06]I honestly believe that the only thing that would force these updates, was if the project was forked by a reliable source and actively developed.
I agree with you, the RunUO development team is falling behind. If RunUO was actively developed we would already have a new release containing the latest expansion of UO. They've had years to do it and it hasn't been done. This is why I'm losing faith in the RunUO development team being active developers of RunUO.

I personally think that the community here needs to separate them selves from RunUO and make their own fork.

On a side note, people like graphics and UO just doesn't have the graphics that people want. I personally think that HD graphics are over rated. I don't have any HD anything in my house but when I mention it to people they are just stuck on it and make statements of never going back. Anyone that would develop an emulator has already moved on to other games 'cause UO is old news. So, I'm guessing that a fork of RunUO probably wouldn't get very far and is probably why we see a lack of development in RunUO today.

Status
Not open for further replies.