RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Patch... Another Error...

lekseroc187

Wanderer
CLient version is latest which is 7.0.16.0 was patched literally 20 minutes ago so Im assuming they changed something crucial on their end

Jeff

Lord
So this has nothing to do with Razor, looks like EA changed their client encryption... or something of the sort.

Todo

Sorceror
What do you mean "nothing to do with Razor"? It is not razor bug? No, it is not, but it still have everything to do with Razor :)
Blah, logged now without it - i can play without easyuo up to a point, but without Razor can't event recall :)

Love UO! Hate EA!

lekseroc187

Wanderer
lol complaining about it wont solve the issue any faster... I was just posting here to let everyone know there was a change in hopes that they would fix it in the near future

Jeff

Lord
What do you mean "nothing to do with Razor"? It is not razor bug? No, it is not, but it still have everything to do with Razor :)
Blah, logged now without it - i can play without easyuo up to a point, but without Razor can't event recall :)

Love UO! Hate EA!
I guess i meant, its not a problem with the latest patch to Razor... Razor had some issues in the past few days, but this isn't related to that... that was all i was trying to get across. Also, this isn't a razor bug, this is EA changing something on the client. That is not something Razor can predict.

flamez

Sorceror
So Jeff, Is this something that can be fixed with a setting in razor? Such as disabling all the razor client encryption or decryption?

I am playing on the OSI servers. So I'm curious if I can get it working now, or just play without it for a few days until it gets fixed.

Jeff

Lord
So Jeff, Is this something that can be fixed with a setting in razor? Such as disabling all the razor client encryption or decryption?

I am playing on the OSI servers. So I'm curious if I can get it working now, or just play without it for a few days until it gets fixed.
I dunno, you'd have to try.

lekseroc187

Wanderer
They will fix it when they can. Its not as easy as changing one little thing when Ea changes something like this... If you remember the last time this occured it took about a week I believe for them to get it back up and going... Thanks for even supporting this for later clients guys :D

silent bob 420

Wanderer
i got taht sam error screen im fucking pissed i only went to patch my client so i didnt crash while playing ctf ... but wtf i fully patch and then i get that error screen shown above... ima just unistall everything and re install idk this is fucking gay