RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Patch... Another Error...

just wondering if i missed the fix or if any one knows when it will be fixed. I tried fresh instal and a few other things and nothing

I like to believe they are working on finding a fix. However, everyone on the runuo staff does hold other jobs or works on other projects. So I think its safe to assume we are going to be waiting awhile to play OSI w/ Razor. Just use assist in the mean time... However taking that big of a step backwards really does suck lol.

Scorpio28

Sorceror
Yeah so my little cousin came over and patched my uo, is there any way to delete patches? Now I'm stuck with this retarded erroe, and i dont even need fully patched........ geez long day...

Tychon

Page
if you download ML from the uo.com website and install it... it will install the UO client at version 7.0.10.3 (Patch 33)

Verash

Squire
I guess i meant, its not a problem with the latest patch to Razor... Razor had some issues in the past few days, but this isn't related to that... that was all i was trying to get across. Also, this isn't a razor bug, this is EA changing something on the client. That is not something Razor can predict.

im still gettin issues with the updater.exe cant get it to update and run without failing most of the time. uninstall, reinstall, fail update rinse repeat restart CPU etc etc etc please help. windows 7 home premium is OS was working fine till couple days ago. Laptop is vista and it works fine on there

Tychon

Page
@Verash - yea im still recieving the same error as well; i'm guessing patience is a virtue on this one :)

Todo

Sorceror
I doubt it but sure - tell me what goal you can't achieve without razor and I'll tell you how to do it.

There are only two things I can't figure out without using Razor with the classic UO client: The ability to arm/disarm more than one weapon and drinking pots. Everything else I can manage without using Razor.

Jeff

Lord
There are only two things I can't figure out without using Razor with the classic UO client: The ability to arm/disarm more than one weapon and drinking pots. Everything else I can manage without using Razor.
Easy, arm and disarm requires the ability to find the weapon in your pack, and drag it to your paper doll. To drink a pot without Razor, simple open up your pack, and double click it. ;)