RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Patch... Another Error...

lekseroc187

Wanderer
i got taht sam error screen im fucking pissed i only went to patch my client so i didnt crash while playing ctf ... but wtf i fully patch and then i get that error screen shown above... ima just unistall everything and re install idk this is fucking gay
Video game addiction at its finest... or lowest? depends on how you look at it

silent bob 420

Wanderer
im just mad that i cant play capture the flag.. the gm told me to fully patch i did.. and then i wasnt even able to get on to even finish the event sooo ya was kinda upset.l. i know i raged a little on it but on the real i wish it never happeneed and that i could patch fully without having the log in problems so i could acctually participate in event... i know nerdy its cool though

silent bob 420

Wanderer
once this is fixed someone please let me know so i can fully patch cause id love to play me some capture the flag in the rate where i can accutally capture and hold and Run flags back and forth ... lol which client should i use cfause i believe i have the samira empire thingy and im patching it to 7.8 for now where i know im safe and can still see hues and mounts.,...

lekseroc187

Wanderer
once this is fixed someone please let me know so i can fully patch cause id love to play me some capture the flag in the rate where i can accutally capture and hold and Run flags back and forth ... lol which client should i use cfause i believe i have the samira empire thingy and im patching it to 7.8 for now where i know im safe and can still see hues and mounts.,...
You should be able to patch up to 7.0.15.1 and be fine its just the 7.0.16.0 that will get you...
also you should be able to download an updated version of said client from uo.com at said version (7.0.15.1 which would negate the need for patching period

silent bob 420

Wanderer
true ill patch up to that rate and see how it goes... sorry for raging moderator man was just upset and though i wasnt ever going to get back on :p would feel like i wasted days and days of hours for nothing like back when metropolis randomly shut down.... something like that again would make me destroy worlds...

*cries* How can I kill people when razor is down! Hope its a quick fix, cause I do hate to fill my time w/ playing BFP4F. If there is any information I can supply to help you guys pin-point the change let me know. If someone finds a fix that'd be great as well.

Iekeseroc187 --> I downloaded the previous version the (...15.1) and my razor loaded UO locks up on Verifying account. :-(

lekseroc187

Wanderer
*cries* How can I kill people when razor is down! Hope its a quick fix, cause I do hate to fill my time w/ playing BFP4F. If there is any information I can supply to help you guys pin-point the change let me know. If someone finds a fix that'd be great as well.

Iekeseroc187 --> I downloaded the previous version the (...15.1) and my razor loaded UO locks up on Verifying account. :-(
I was responding to silent bob... he is not playing on a prodo shard and that is why reinstalling to 15.1 will work for him

Two Wolves

Knight

Where do you go to download a 7.0.15.1 version installer

KHzspeed

Sorceror
Where do you go to download a 7.0.15.1 version installer
google "Ultima Online client download"
classic client 7.0.15.1 is available on pay-servers main page. 900+ mb download.
I'm sure this will change to 0.16 at some point, so grab it wile you can :)

Tim Andersen

Wanderer
Btw i would like to see the code for razor, maybe i could help, i have had a bit with encryption b4 but not on a expert niveau. i'm just interested on how it works. I don't have all the time in the world bec. i keep busy at work where i develop payment systems, but always a few hours for UO ;D

Jeff

Lord
Btw i would like to see the code for razor, maybe i could help, i have had a bit with encryption b4 but not on a expert niveau. i'm just interested on how it works. I don't have all the time in the world bec. i keep busy at work where i develop payment systems, but always a few hours for UO ;D
Not gonna happen, it is closed source.

Jeff

Lord
Zippy said he fixed it 3 hours after the client came out, just waiting on Mark to publish it or something.

flamez

Sorceror
Oh okay, will Razor Auto Patch? Or will I need to run the Updater manually?

Also, on a side note..do you know if Razor supports Mysticism macros? Or if it will ever be updated for the new spells such as Bard Masteries?

Todo

Sorceror
Well, i'm glad i see such a polite answer to THE question. If it was the easyuo forum flamez prolly would be banned.
Thanks Jeff

jd1333

Wanderer
just wondering if i missed the fix or if any one knows when it will be fixed. I tried fresh instal and a few other things and nothing