RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Once upon a time...

*Hugs sunshine* *Buys her a kittie ++ lots of chocolate* There. Now you be super happy. Cuz cuz cuz, cats make people happy. and so does chocolate.

-Storm

Freya

Wanderer
Storm33229 said:
Damn! Go anti! I don't know what you did! But ooooh don't let Angelina or Rhexis find out!

-Storm

AB is MY man slave! He already gave up Angelina for me earlier in this thread... and I might share him w/Rhexy... Thats still up in the air Lol :p :D

bacaw

Sorceror
how does a thread about nothing become so based on something that it completely looses its nothingness ultimately becoming a thread about something which would completely ruin the fact that this was intended to be about nothing. which in reality makes the thread about something seeing as how nothing is still something... have i lost anyone yet?

Giant 100foot indians FTW

bacaw said:
how does a thread about nothing become so based on something that it completely looses its nothingness ultimately becoming a thread about something which would completely ruin the fact that this was intended to be about nothing. which in reality makes the thread about something seeing as how nothing is still something... have i lost anyone yet?

Giant 100foot indians FTW
nope.

my cowboy could kick your Indian's ass.

bacaw

Sorceror
Anti-Basic said:
my cowboy could kick your Indian's ass.
lol...

have you ever heard Dane Cook ( the comedian who is also ina few movies )? he is the funniest man ive ever listened to besides Stephen Lynch. I highly reccommend them!!

David

Moderate
Dane Cook? Yeah I love their food, Danes make a mean smoked herring and those little cookies with the powdered sugar are awesome!

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Arthur boggled at it intelligently. Shrewd questions sprung into his mind. "Why," he said "is there a couch in that pasture?"

"It's like I've been trying to tell you!" said Ford, "There are Eddies in the space-time continuum!"

"And that's his couch, is it?" Arthur said.

David

Moderate
TMSTKSBK said:
Arthur boggled at it intelligently. Shrewd questions sprung into his mind. "Why," he said "is there a couch in that pasture?"

"It's like I've been trying to tell you!" said Ford, "There are Eddies in the space-time continuum!"

"And that's his couch, is it?" Arthur said.

David

Moderate
Pick up a copy of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. The book is so very much better than the movie (as is usually the case.)