RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Once upon a time...

Do it for knowing that you can beat me senseless and pk me whenever you want. I am your slave...
Hey, i'm giving up Angelina Jolie for this..

LOL Oh let her go to the Thrice Club, we dont need that hag anyway...Lol I'm the Queen of the Merpeople....Lmao I'll eat all the chocolate!!! :p :D

Freya

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
Do it for knowing that you can beat me senseless and pk me whenever you want. I am your slave...
Hey, i'm giving up Angelina Jolie for this..

Awww... How can I turn down a guy who's giving up Angelina Jolie for me? Lol :p And be my slave on top of it! AND he didn't forget me unlike someone! *glares at Charon* LOL :p :p

Freya said:
Awww... How can I turn down a guy who's giving up Angelina Jolie for me? Lol :p And be my slave on top of it! AND he didn't forget me unlike someone! *glares at Charon* LOL :p :p
BTS just got owned irl.

*kisses Freya*
*kicks Angie out the door*

You remember those mounds I was telling you about AB in her yard in Moonglow? LOL Best watch out...:eek:

BTS We're better off w/out her in our Merpeople club anyway, you know how she is...:eek: :D LOL

DreamCatcher said:
You remember those mounds I was telling you about AB in her yard in Moonglow? LOL Best watch out...:eek:

BTS We're better off w/out her in our Merpeople club anyway, you know how she is...:eek: :D LOL
I hope I become the one she visits most often. Actually in UO you can be ressurected...I might visit my own grave lol.

Freya

Wanderer
DreamCatcher said:

LOL Oh hush you Hag! AB knows exactly what he's getting himself into, and he likes it! :p :p

Storm33229 said:
Meh simple facts of life I've known since 1st grade:
Thrice > Mermagays
Freya > Angelina Jolie
Anti > Kiwi
Me > You

-Storm
HEHEHE I especially like the Anti > Kiwi one.

Well I must say... not trying to bump just not trying to be forgotten... this is the new one thing thread? well the damnit lets keep it going!

New Random Topic: A Joint a day keeps the Stress at bay.

-Storm