RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Once upon a time...

BeneathTheStars said:
Muahah. I shall call you, Merrpet! 3 more joins and we shall be come a SuprMerr!

*Smacks Charon* I want a better title than Merrpet! What about hmmmm maybe Queen of the Merpeople?...LOL:D

bacaw

Sorceror
BeneathTheStars said:
Muahah. I shall call you, Merrpet! 3 more joins and we shall be come a SuprMerr!
orgy? make that 2 more!

P.S. sounds like an interesting script to be in the making!!

**Announcer**
<<2.0>>v.1.0 Super Mer Pack!!
-Fuse you and your mer friends into the creature of a lifetime!!
-Now comes in 1 mer 2 mer red mer blue mer!
[/announcer]
[sleep]
. this is a random thread right *paranoia*

David

Moderate
Beside the One Thing thread was not about nothing, more like it was about 300 or so different things. Including my favorite an interesting discussion of travel at close to the speed of light.

pacolaco2

Sorceror
Storm33229 said:
Once upon a time their was a man that had 56k internet. (not anti) And he loves forums... ABSOLUTLEY FSKING LOVED THEM!!!! But... their was a slight problem you see. This mans internet was so slow that it took him 10 mins to post 1 message. Well he could handle this no more! So whatd he do!? He gets a job. Makes money. Buys really kick ass internet. (why he didn't do this before is beyond me) So now he has this awesome pwnage L33T internet and guess what? He goes on the forums!? He thinks to himself wow, now I can finally post 10 messages, in one minute, and not the other way around! Okay, well do his SERIOUS dissapointment... their is a god damn 30 second time limit between each post >_<
What does he do from here? you tell me.

-Stom

Be a complete loser and join 10 different forums. OR! You can write up a whole report on the string theory for paco, so that paco can have a better grasping on the string theory without having to read all about physics. I'm probably (overall) about 2% there, having read about 10-15 articles (3-15/20 pages in length)

pacolaco2 said:
Be a complete loser and join 10 different forums. OR! You can write up a whole report on the string theory for paco, so that paco can have a better grasping on the string theory without having to read all about physics. I'm probably (overall) about 2% there, having read about 10-15 articles (3-15/20 pages in length)

Im so lost. Pluss that guy got shot. I think. and so did everyone else.. so.. hmm.. actually.. I think Sexy Rhexy is the only one alive.

Radwen said:
I give up, you're the best Anti-Basic. I love you, and will serve you all the days of my life. I am now your slave.

Good call.
Thought I'd join you AB, with the quote editing and all.
-Storm