RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Thing (2)

Johabius

Knight
I didn't wear pants all day yesterday.

I have turned into the "Dad that wears boxer shorts and only boxer shorts around the house".

Radwen

Wanderer
Johabius;767866 said:
I didn't wear pants all day yesterday.

I have turned into the "Dad that wears boxer shorts and only boxer shorts around the house".
That's me if you take away the dad title.

applepie;767877 said:
:confused:Throw the body in the river? Or convert to cannibalism to hide the evidence?:confused:
Why would you need to convert to cannibalism to eat a body?
Do you have to become a junkie in order to snort a line or two?

Johabius

Knight
applepie;767961 said:
Well like I said Throw in the river? Or Eat to hide evidence...
If you only do it once, you're not a real cannibal. Real cannibals eat human flesh daily, none of that pussy footing around shit for me...er...I mean them.;)

applepie

Sorceror
lol

You look like you could bite the shit out some human flesh... lol

But what if i did it to hide the evidence what would I do with the bones? Too bad I cant wear bone armor irl =(

Johabius

Knight
applepie;767981 said:
You look like you could bite the shit out some human flesh... lol

But what if i did it to hide the evidence what would I do with the bones? Too bad I cant wear bone armor irl =(
Haven't you ever read Jack and the Beanstalk? You grind the bones to make your bread :)

applepie

Sorceror
hmm

Possible wonder how long it would take for an dog to get rid of a full skeleton...Still wish I could do the bone armor lol

Johabius

Knight
:D

Manu

Knight
I just decided to put my weblog in english language back up... no idea why, havent blogged in a while. A what the hell, it kills time, so its gonna be allowed to live. For now.

Seven

Sorceror
I'm tired. I just got up to go to the bathroom, get something to drink, now I'm off to dream again.

I'm having some f'ed up dreams tonight. (really f'ed up). Like I've never entered the same dream. But, tonight I'm doing it every time I go back to sleep. Same place, right where I left off. @.@