RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Thing (2)

Radwen

Wanderer
Seven;768695 said:
I'm tired. I just got up to go to the bathroom, get something to drink, now I'm off to dream again.

I'm having some f'ed up dreams tonight. (really f'ed up). Like I've never entered the same dream. But, tonight I'm doing it every time I go back to sleep. Same place, right where I left off. @.@
It happened to me, so I kept going back to sleep when I woke up. It lasted 16 hours lol. Woke up 5 times, on the 6th I was called for dinner :-\.

Last night I dreamt of lots of transexuality and transgenderness.

Seven

Sorceror
Radwen;768788 said:
It happened to me, so I kept going back to sleep when I woke up. It lasted 16 hours lol. Woke up 5 times, on the 6th I was called for dinner :-\.

Last night I dreamt of lots of transexuality and transgenderness.

kewl :> lol, i don't think I have ever went to sleep dreaming that... but I have dreamed about other things... *thinks* :>

Radwen

Wanderer
Seven;768798 said:
kewl :> lol, i don't think I have ever went to sleep dreaming that... but I have dreamed about other things... *thinks* :>
Gay sex dreams are not any cooler than any other sex dreams tbh.

Seven

Sorceror
I have to go work with some dude I don't know today ;<
It's one of my step-dads friends, I went to the bar with my parents the other day and he offered me a job and my parents made me take it because right now I'm broke and jobless. It's roofing, and I really don't care to do it, but w/e. I just have to rip shit off... so hopefully it won't be too bad. I have never done this before, so *shrugs*.

Tumeski

Sorceror
Seven;768847 said:
It's one of my step-dads friends, I went to the bar with my parents the other day and he offered me a job and my parents made me take it because right now I'm broke and jobless. It's roofing, and I really don't care to do it, but w/e. I just have to rip shit off... so hopefully it won't be too bad. I have never done this before, so *shrugs*.

good luck man... guess you need some :p

Tumeski

Sorceror
this is a funny picture

Vorspire

Knight
Seven;768847 said:

Be late as much as possible, it's now in your contractor nature to do so.

Seven

Sorceror
So, I ended up going to the job. Was there for about 45 minutes, and began throwing up. HOOORAAAAYY for diabetes!
So... from the heat and the rapid decline in my blood sugar I began to get dizzy, cold sweats, and started to pass out. I also threw up 3 times. It pissed my boss off and he really doesn't want to have me help again, horray. lol.

But the dude was an asshole about it cussing up a storm at me for throwing up. I was like WTF, dude I CANT HELP IT. IF I COULD TAKE THE INSULIN OUT OF ME SO MY BLOOD SUGAR WASN'T RAPIDLY DECLINING I WOULD. & the muggy hot day didn't help, my diabetes educator (which I also saw today, because this pissed me off) told me it was due to the hot day as well. She said to tell the person to fuck off :p

Diabetics come together! Let us take over the world, with our insulin bottles, pens, testers, and pumps. *fires glucogon*