RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Thing (2)

Joeku

Lord

Bahahaha

Rosetta

Wanderer
Seven;768925 said:
So, I ended up going to the job. Was there for about 45 minutes, and began throwing up. HOOORAAAAYY for diabetes!
So... from the heat and the rapid decline in my blood sugar I began to get dizzy, cold sweats, and started to pass out. I also threw up 3 times. It pissed my boss off and he really doesn't want to have me help again, horray. lol.

But the dude was an asshole about it cussing up a storm at me for throwing up. I was like WTF, dude I CANT HELP IT. IF I COULD TAKE THE INSULIN OUT OF ME SO MY BLOOD SUGAR WASN'T RAPIDLY DECLINING I WOULD. & the muggy hot day didn't help, my diabetes educator (which I also saw today, because this pissed me off) told me it was due to the hot day as well. She said to tell the person to fuck off :p

I know how you feel! - Summers can be nothing but a pain because of it too.
And I agree, tell the person to fuck off!

Seven;768925 said:
Diabetics come together! Let us take over the world, with our insulin bottles, pens, testers, and pumps. *fires glucogon*

LMAO hehehe I'm in!

well we already know Joeku is one so it doesn't matter.

Besides, the quotes not even that funny, it's just sad cuz you're scared to ask her.

Johabius

Knight
Yeah.

Anyway, one of the Kardashian bimbos went to jail yesterday to serve 30 days for violating probation on a drunk driving charge. 3 hours later, she's out of jail.

Radwen

Wanderer
I can jog now. Doing a small 2.4km round each day to soften my scar (well the inside, since they dug deep).
It's closed but still very thin and pinkish.
This took 2 weeks longer than planned >_<.

Johabius

Knight
Radwen;769155 said:
I can jog now. Doing a small 2.4km round each day to soften my scar (well the inside, since they dug deep).
It's closed but still very thin and pinkish.
This took 2 weeks longer than planned >_<.
Please post pics if anything happens to fall out.