RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OSI Fully Spawned World: now in Beta Phase One.

moemakki

Wanderer
For an update:

Spawns:

- T2A(Trammel) has been started by Darin, Nightmares have been added and also camps and so on have been spawned.
- The Luna side of Malas is now spawned.
- Some Trammel rare spawns have been added.
- Due to popular demand, I have added Europa's Moonglow Garden.
- Many signs have been altered to match OSI.
- Jhelom apparently was completly empty(sorry about that) so I began working on that.
- Spawned the farms to match osi.
- Added Vorpal Bunny spawns.

NPC's:

- Added Minter
- Added many menial NPC's (Beggars and the such)
- Fixed the Banker, bankers now move around and sell stuff as to osi.
- Added Farmers and Ranchers.

And much, much more.

Ohh and, the server is active.

ASayre

RunUO Developer
Ooo! So when are you gonna release a even just what you have to world? Hehe... Dat be great thing yas doing:)

--Omane
(Known as Andre on your shard)

rlitt3

Wanderer
Just skimmed through these posts and did not see this question : When you release the worldfile to the public, will you also release the scripts (ones that the RunUO devs have not released yet) that go with it?

Milsik

Wanderer
Hmm.. does the Vorpal Bunny have spawn places? i thought i read something about the bunny.. i think is was something about it getting spawned if you plant some special seed or something.. :) ill go look

moemakki

Wanderer
rlitt3: Of course, we will release all of our scripts as well as the world.

Milsik: I feel so stupid lol. I ran all over osi looking for their spawn areas, and I was wondering why they only spawn when advanced players are in the area. Thanks for that information, but since runuo does not have the green thorn seed thing we have placed 3 vp spawns scattered around moonglow island (you will have to find them).

Also, we have moved out of the alpha phase. The shard is now in beta phase one due to several recomendations from our players.

Two of our best players, Messiah and Aldebaran wanted me to post this:

Messiah: The world is no longer just a bunch of items and spawns anymore, it is an interactable paradise. It is a shame to see people log in, run around and then log off and never return. Its time to gather up some players.

Aldebaran: This is the closest thing I have seen to OSI. Trammel is perfict to my eyes, though, Felucca still needs a lot work. This shard is fun, but it lacks a player base.

At first I wanted to have the world open just for people to explore, but some of the players say its time to open a shard. This does not mean that we are not releasing the world; we are still going to work on it as normal, and we are still going to release it. The shift to beta phase one was only to give the players what they want, and thats a larger player base.

Sauron

Sorceror
hmm

I've been running around on your shard to check out how you guys have the spawns and decor set up and so far it's good. There are a few places that are unspawned and a few wild life spawns are missing but I'm guessing you're working on it. Is there a release ETA?

Xero

Sorceror
i havent been able to connect.. i've tried.. but i sure woudl like to see what it looks like! from what i hear you're doing well! so Good Job.. i would like to be notified when it's finished!

Revan

Sorceror
A'ight, i'm back to spawn :D
However since i can't log in to OSI anymore and cant go to stratics..
I'm gonna need some, if not alot, of help from y'all out there.
Any help would be appreciated.

Revan

Sorceror
Its my connection, it only lets me use instant messenger programs, UO and a few websites (Including RunUO.com)
If anyone could help me with that, i'd be very happy

Milsik

Wanderer
don't you think there is alittle mutch trolls in Haven newbie mountain thingy? it was last time i looked anyways.. :)

moemakki

Wanderer
Milsik said:
don't you think there is alittle mutch trolls in Haven newbie mountain thingy? it was last time i looked anyways.. :)

:) You should really check out Haven now. The only thing it is missing are those cannon guys.

The solen hives are yet to be spawned. I should get on that though.

Milsik

Wanderer
hey hey.. :) i will! now that the Plant system is scripted.. how are you going to do with the bunny spawns you made? :)