RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandora 2Beta7

Erica

Knight
Callandor2k;764724 said:
I finally got it working for XP pro x64. what I had to do is use corflags.exe from Visual Studio 9.0 SDK and have corflags tell pandora.exe to run in 32 bit mode. After doing that it works perfectly.

So for those of you who are using x64 XP try doing that and it should work for you as well.

Callandor2k Question About Corflags how did you do this for it to make it run on 64 bit what do i do exactly if you can put a guide here so like if i wanted to run connectuo on 64bit how would i go about this on corflags.

hectichain

Wanderer
sorry for bumping old post but need a little help with pandoras box....okay so its installed and everything buttt when i run my server with it instaleld it pops up with this error...

Errors:
* Datafiles/BoxData.cs:
CS0246: Line 28: The type or namespace name 'CommandEventArgs' could not be found <are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?>

also have the same error for my PropsData.cs at line 64 and my SpawnData.cs at line 57

ANY help would be very appreciated....thanks