RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People we enjoy on the boards

Alcyone

Sorceror
People we enjoy on the boards

Ok, list the people you enjoy verbally sparring with on these boards. Or just the people you like.

David
AB
Joeku
Radwen
Sithid
Malaperth
Bleach
Hellraiser
WarAngel
Nott32
Kiwi
Johabius (My list is getting too long)
Sorry, forgot Tannis. Haven't seen her post lately.
Darn, How could I have missed Rhexis, she belongs here, too.
TMS
Manu
Ronin Warrior

btw, this is in order of names as I remember who I missed, remember, this is a darvacet fueled thread. some of the ones near the bottom are the dearest.
I know I"m forgetting people, but I"ll edit as it comes to me.

Now the people you wish would go away

Hazy

Alcyone

Sorceror
awwww, that's who I forgot, Mal. Thanks for reminding me. Ok, I"ll rethink what I think, but the people on here give hard times, that's just what they do. No need to swear at them, or really get offended. That's what starbucks is about. If you can't take it, you shouldn't come to starbucks. (The swearing is ok, just not the getting offended.)

David.... for alot of reasons, but mainly he has a great sense of humor, doesn't abuse his mod powers, great guy

Rhexis... random funny bits, and cute little sayings

DontDropTheSoad... Sometimes he words things in a way noone else can and its hilarious.

Alcyone... for telling me I'm not ugly and wanting to do other humanoid specie <3

Radwen... random nonsense

Malaperth... takes jokes well, and doesn't hesitate to make one about you

if I left anyone out I'm sorry, but its hard to mention everyone etc etc.

I don't actually want anyone to leave, b/c most the people I dislike, I prefer to take my anger out on them by making them look and feel stupid.

Alcyone

Sorceror
Ronin Warrior;641643 said:
i dont like no one cause they dont like me thanks for hurting my feelings :(((((((((((((

Well get over it and post more (Posts: 472) so we can get to know and like ya.

j/k. Haven't read much by you. So I'll go look up your posts now.

Enjoy your alone time Johabis, but it sounds like you already are ;)

HellRazor

Knight
Well like Antibasic I know I'm missing a lot of people here. But basically if you've been helpful to others and/or shared your scripts or knowledge, or was just friendly to someone, than I for one appreciate ya being here, guys like you MAKE the community.

A few stand-outs:

Dave. Moderator God and Scripting God. Best mod on the forums and one of the friendliest and most helpful people here.

ArteGordon. Scripting God and all around helpful person. Arte rocks.

Courageous. Another brilliant programmer who shares what he knows.

Malapreth. Ditto.

Rhexis. She brightens my day!

Tannis. Another helpful guy.

Voran. Helpful guy, shares his scripts and knowledge.

AntiBasic and Warangel. I actually used to not like these guys cause I took em too seriously and had a stick up my ass. Then I figured out they are joking around 99% of the time and they're actually pretty damned funny guys. And they came to my defense when I was forced to bitchslap some dweebs because (like me) they have a low tolerance for rude and ignorant asswipes. These guys are funny as hell and they have balls. Damn the Man!

Mordero - Helpful and friendly.

Morexto. Ditto.

KMWill23. Ditto ditto. Thanks for taking over and maintaining the Static Housing System!

Erica. Ditto ditto ditto.

Nott32. A sweety, always helpful, great person!

Sunshine. She adds sunshine to the forums!

Guys I can do without:

Phantom, aka "Community Killer". Thank God he is gone, the atmosphere here is 100% better since he left.

Anyone who is rude and demanding, especially towards the devs.

People who don't say "Thank You" after you've spent a few dozen posts trying to help them solve a problem.

HellRazor;641672 said:
Well like Antibasic I know I'm missing a lot of people here. But basically if you've been helpful to others and/or shared your scripts or knowledge, or was just friendly to someone, than I for one appreciate ya being here, guys like you MAKE the community.

A few stand-outs:

Dave. Moderator God and Scripting God. Best mod on the forums and one of the friendliest and most helpful people here.

ArteGordon. Scripting God and all around helpful person. Arte rocks.

Courageous. Another brilliant programmer who shares what he knows.

Malapreth. Ditto.

Rhexis. She brightens my day!

Tannis. Another helpful guy.

Admin Vorspire. Helpful guy, shares his scripts and knowledge.

AntiBasic and Warangel. I actually used to not like these guys cause I took em too seriously and had a stick up my ass. Then I figured out they are joking around 99% of the time and they're actually pretty damned funny guys. And they came to my defense when I was forced to bitchslap some dweebs because (like me) they have a low tolerance for rude and ignorant asswipes. These guys are funny as hell and they have balls. Damn the Man!

Mordero - Helpful and friendly.

Morexto. Ditto.

KMWill23. Ditto ditto. Thanks for taking over and maintaining the Static Housing System!

Erica. Ditto ditto ditto.

Guys I can do without:

Phantom, aka "Community Killer". Thank God he is gone, the atmosphere here is 100% better since he left.

Anyone who is rude and demanding, especially towards the devs.

People who don't say "Thank You" after you've spent a few dozen posts trying to help them solve a problem.
Tannis is a chick fyi... and if her sig looks anything like her irl... shes fucking hawt.

Phantom is ok most the time, but he does tend to not have much patience... speaking about him while hes banned and can't respond is kind of in bad taste, imho...note the 'h' tho.

Malaperth

Wanderer
I don't wanna hijack the thread, but is it rude not to respond to the Thank You with like You're Welcome etc? I always kinda thought it was a waste of time, but some seem upset that I don't usually do that.

Alcyone

Sorceror
Tannis is a guy? oops. As far as phantom, that is just his personality, he's actually pretty helpful, if you look past how he says things, and listen to what he's actually saying. Was having a problem with a shard I was admin on, and he got up in the middle of the night to help. Actually a pretty good guy that way.

mordero

Knight
Malaperth;641646 said:
At least I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally :D

lol, good to know

Malaperth;641676 said:
I don't wanna hijack the thread, but is it rude not to respond to the Thank You with like You're Welcome etc? I always kinda thought it was a waste of time, but some seem upset that I don't usually do that.

You mean after youve helped someone out? I usually say no problem or you're welcome or whatever, lets them know you actually cared a bit :)

WarAngel

Wanderer
I love HellRazor for actually putting me in his list.

I'm too lazy to make a full list. I guess AB would make it, Joeku sometimes, DDTS, mordero, Johabius, Radwen, Courageous, RunUO Devs. I might post more later, but I doubt it matters enough.

mordero

Knight
Anti-Basic;641675 said:
Tannis is a chick fyi... and if her sig looks anything like her irl... shes fucking hawt.

Alcyone;641677 said:
Tannis is a guy? oops.

a girl

Anti-Basic;641675 said:
Phantom is ok most the time, but he does tend to not have much patience... speaking about him while hes banned and can't respond is kind of in bad taste, imho...note the 'h' tho.[/

yeah, he was just short with people, seemed like a good guy though