RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People we enjoy on the boards

Alcyone

Sorceror
Yeah, but what fun would that be. I exist just to irritate the fuck out of you, tms. I post, get response, I like hearing what people have to say. Isn't that why we're here? Deal with it, or get out of thread, you don't have to be here.

Joeku

Lord
Cavemen are known to get indignant, defensive, and even violent when their will is questioned. Their outlook on life is similar to a toddler in that aspect...

TMS you know you love me :p

Alcyone

Sorceror
TMS, I believe he was just being AB. razzing a bit. Please let's not turn this thread into an argument. Children, behave, If you want. If not, go for it.

Alcyone

Sorceror
I like you, bleach, but only because, as Anime, you rock. (Going to script Hollow now. You've inspired me) I know, I know....I'm a chick and I script, watch anime, and play AC/DC songs on the guitar, so shoot me.

mordero

Knight
im too lazy to post who i like/hate, so... yeah... i like almost everyone, a couple (actually i can only think of 1 person right now that i dont like) get on my nerves to the point i dislike them but not hate them.

Oh and this doesnt include people with less than 50 or so posts because people who come and depend that we code their scripts for them or are too stupid to understand what we try to tell them, they can die

Bleach

Knight
mordero;641757 said:
i like you :) <3
And now you have a brilliant future.

Lord Kaza;641758 said:
okay...I hate you. muahahahahah I am so evil
Enjoy the new point of Rep Power.
Alcyone;641761 said:
I like you, bleach, but only because, as Anime, you rock. (Going to script Hollow now. You've inspired me) I know, I know....I'm a chick and I script, watch anime, and play AC/DC songs on the guitar, so shoot me.

My ++ didn't do anything for you :(
EDIT:
So you like the series, and not the user? (me).

Alcyone

Sorceror
Of course it did, but I'm trying to keep it clean here. ty, btw. And of course I do. It's just my foot has taken up permanent residence in my mouth and I'm blaming it all on the darvacet. It's that nasty pain med's fault. Bad pills, Bad pills.