RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People we enjoy on the boards

Radwen

Wanderer
Wrong.

As I once said to AB is owns the gay.

You all own the gay is another way of saying you're of the gay.

Thus your all gay.

Tannis

Knight
WarAngel;641902 said:
I can't tell if that's sarcastic or not, but I love you too. :)

Oooh, and Sunshine. She was one of the only members I had unwavering respect for.
No sarcasm meant :) I have some spunk, unfortunately not that much!

Bleach

Knight
Radwen;642366 said:
Wrong.

As I once said to AB is owns the gay.

You all own the gay is another way of saying you're of the gay.

Thus your all gay.
I'm not gay.
Infact, I'm a little aggitated.

HellRazor;642170 said:
I love how people need to make excuses for Phantom's behavior. Why is that?

The majority of his posts were unhelpful one-liners. I think the community is getting along just fine without him.

And as for different types of people, that's why it's a community and not a clique. You have to expect that posting in a forum with about 100,000 members that you are dealing with people of all backgrounds from all ages and all walks of life, and even with different degrees of intelligence. A little tolerance goes a long ways, but tolerance is a two-way street. No one here, NO ONE, has any excuse to be constantly rude to people, I don't care how much you know or how much you contribute. If you're always being rude and making people afraid to post then as far as I'm concerned you are taking away much more from the community than you are giving back. Ryan himself has personally posted about this again and again.

If someone is tired of hearing the same questions over and over, guess what. YOU DON'T HAVE TO REPLY. Not everyone has been here for 4+ years, new people join all the time - again, that's why it is a COMMUNITY. Give the new people a chance to learn the ropes too, they are the RunUO contributors and community leaders of tomorrow. That is, if we don't chase them away by being dicks to them.

As far as I'm concerned, Phantom made his own bed. If he improved his behavior a little then no one would want to talk about him.

Anyways, I'll make ya a deal. Stop bringing him up and I'll stop replying about him. ;) I'm sorry now I even mentioned him (but she DID ask for people who we could do without and he's #1 on my list).

P.S. This isn't intended as a slam but I thought it was kind of funny - you're talking about people who won't take the time to use proper grammar and English but in that whole section, you're not using proper grammar and English! Again, I don't really care, I just thought it was funny. ;)

Someone's got sand in his vagina.

Anti-Basic;642300 said:
I thought sithid was straight :confused: so......... whose mike?:)

Just happened to see this rofl, dunno how I missed it. Mike is my next door neighbor, the one whos letting me use his dsl. He decided to wake me up to be an ass + to help him move some heavy shit from his house.

[Edit]And yes, I am indeed strait, you gutter minded lil bitch :p.[/Edit]

i feel so alone no one has me on their list :(

anyways ill make a list.

sithid - idk y he just is cool imo
AB - cause i feel bad that he got ownd by a squrell
WA - cause he can piss me off and still make me not hate him
joeku - hes just one of those ppl
jeff - do i need a reason why?
ryan - from the random posts i read he makes me laugh
TMS - hes pretty cool
Bleach - Because he my fwend
DDTS - for his show of what i think a man to be, sticking by his girl no matter the obsticle
Radwen - Because without him i wouldnt know why my dog got more secks than him

i dont know yall but i read what ya have to say i post now and again (ive been active here for almost 3 yrs but on a diff account) and yall made me giggle like a school girl

WarAngel

Wanderer
Ronin Warrior;642848 said:

anyways ill make a list.

TMS - hes pretty cool

i dont know yall but i read what ya have to say i post now and again (ive been active here for almost 3 yrs but on a diff account) and yall made me giggle like a school girl

You're officially on my list now too. Congrats! I'm sure it made your hour/day/week/year!

Bleach

Knight

anyways ill make a list.

TMS - hes pretty cool

Fine. I don't like you either.

Radwen

Wanderer

anyways ill make a list.

TMS - hes pretty cool
Bleach - Because he my fwend
DDTS - for his show of what i think a man to be, sticking by his girl no matter the obsticle

I hope you die in a terrible, terrible way.