RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirates Vs Ninjas

Pirates VS Ninjas !?

• Silent Death ninjas 4 life !

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • Free Pirates YAR !!

Votes: 42 60.0%

• Total voters

kaball

Wanderer
dont be a neutral pussy ! pick up your sideee !!! use your team sig !!
pirate said:

ninja said:

Peoharen

Sorceror
kaball;685653 said:
buhhh u neutral pussy
Is it a neutral act to learn from both only to later kill both sides later and become the leader of pirate ninja hybrid gang thing that takes over the earth and kills George Luces for his mistakes on star wars 1?

Radwen;685658 said:
I only give karma to those with the ninja in their sig.
You know, in all technicality, I have a ninja in mine...

Malaperth;685660 said:
but Killer Clowns from Outer Space could easily defeat them all...

...Your joking right? Pirates saw our world was getting boring so many constructed interstellar ships and left. Remember star trek? Capt. James T. Kirk is based off a retired pirate autobiography. They changed alot just so they could broadcast it on TV.

A few things changed.
  1. Hell spawned space dragon ninjas were replaced with Klingons.
  2. Killer clowns were replaced with Romulens.
  3. Ray guns that cut off limbs and left bloody messes were replaced with whimpy water guns that killed people in a clean death.
  4. They removed 187 cannons cutting down the firepower of the ship to make it look like they were really explorers.
  5. 99.9999% of the sex with aliens scenes were removed.
  6. They really went back in time to save the ninjas from extection, ninjas are the ultimate pray and it is still a standing pirate tradation to kill a ninja before gaining warrior status.
  7. The borg were cut entirly out, producers feared adding cybrogs to an already ninja/pirate heavy show whould make it's viewers heads cave in.
  8. The ships had spikes sticking out and almost every angle and they liked to ram stuff.
  9. Females were required to wear bikinis while on duty (can't have them running around naked all the time, its distracting)
  10. James T. Kirk was really private first class, he was taking the enterpise back from the shipwash.

kaball

Wanderer
lolol well.. im proud in some way to be put on the same size of rehxy

but i have no time ... im just freaking fasssstttt XD