RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirates Vs Ninjas

Pirates VS Ninjas !?

• Silent Death ninjas 4 life !

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • Free Pirates YAR !!

Votes: 42 60.0%

• Total voters

Viago

Knight
ninjas smell. They never wash or take off their cloths or have sex. cause then they cant hide =/

you see pirates rape, pillage, plunder and do battle in epic proportions...ninjas hide....and.....hide........

Sucks to be a ninja. Specially on sunny days.

Puron1794

Wanderer
Viago;683223 said:
ninjas smell. They never wash or take off their cloths or have sex. cause then they cant hide =/

you see pirates rape, pillage, plunder and do battle in epic proportions...ninjas hide....and.....hide........

Sucks to be a ninja. Specially on sunny days.

Notice you NEVER see pirates shower though... :p

Apache787

Wanderer
I think the pirates are planning a world wide takeover. I saw five pirate girls yesterday... and they all had swords...

Puron1794

Wanderer
Apache787;683756 said:
I think the pirates are planning a world wide takeover. I saw five pirate girls yesterday... and they all had swords...

Strip Club dancers with plastic sword props ARE NOT real pirates, no matter how much you wish it to be true.

kaball

Wanderer

just like that