RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirates Vs Ninjas

Pirates VS Ninjas !?

• Silent Death ninjas 4 life !

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • Free Pirates YAR !!

Votes: 42 60.0%

• Total voters

Peoharen

Sorceror
Actually the first pirates were gay.

The reason why the first pirates were gay is pretty understandable if one were to look back in history.
And ignore it to bullshit a reason why...
The first pirates were retired ninjas, which in their free time they sent pigeons around the world. Once they learned Japan account for less than 1% of the earth's land they figured they are not the greatest force the world has seen. Instead they are the Goth dropouts no one cares about. Anyway, they created a ship and sailed around looting and killing, creating the very first documented cases of piracy.

The gayness of those pirates stems from the lack of females on the boat, but mostly just because ninjas are gay. In one document I discovered the main deck was used for orgies, the shitty mess left over afterwards lead to the name of "poopdeck". Kind of nasty when you think about it, really. Hence, the first generation of pirates was both retired ninjas and gay. A bad mark on a pirate’s history sure, but one I have learned to accept.

The pirates that came afterwards learned out to visit ports and use nonhuman holes while on the ship. Thus, the hole in a barrel became known as the "bunghole". It serves as a reminder and even has a saying attached to it, "Screwing a barrel's bunghole will keep you form screwing your friend's butt hole.".

kaball

Wanderer
You asked here it is reborn !

fat ninja kids roxs .

4RK3TYP3

Wanderer
Ass pirates of the carribbean...somewhere along the line, they went really really gay.

It was either guys or sheep for them.

Ninjas don't need sex because they are sex.

Puron1794

Wanderer
4RK3TYP3;682413 said:
Ass pirates of the carribbean...somewhere along the line, they went really really gay.

It was either guys or sheep for them.

Ninjas don't need sex because they are sex.

Almost true..Ninjas Are sex..but that's just means they have UBER sex. ;)

4RK3TYP3

Wanderer
Only one way to settle this....Hack the gibson!!

Chuck norris is the devil too...so I guess it makes sense that he has an orgasm...?

*eats from the box of ninja wafers*

Radwen

Wanderer
Yasrly, Ninjas are so sweet you can't even see them party. They party all the time and everywhere yet no one knows.

4RK3TYP3

Wanderer
And they don't need a pinata, they just hang someone by their ankles off of a cliff and take turn shadow slashing them.

Peoharen

Sorceror
Can you see the ninjas in the picture? Yeah I thought so.

Point is, even ninjas cannot see other ninjas. They have parties and events but no one knows what everyone else is doing (ask ninja's ninja says so).

What did you do at your last party where you can be considered alone and no one else can see you?

By princable alone, 20 guys in one room wacking off is gay.

Fill in the blanks.

Remember, ninjas are good at hiding them selves and even when they come out of the closet.

Party at my place! Me and my invisible friends are going to have some fun ;) :D