RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PlayUO Beta 13 Released

jjarmis

Wanderer
ok, here are my specs:

Fresh install of Win2k (fully updated), .NET FrameWork 1.1 (with SDK), DirectX 9.0c (with Mananged Code installed for 9.0c and 9.0b)
All drivers up to date.
Asus K8VSE Deluxe Mobo with onboard sound/LAN.
ATI Radeon 9000.
AMD Athlon 64 2800+ Processor.
512kb RAM.

Zaroff

RunUO Web Developer

I think thats the error that people talk about.
Any help with this?

jjarmis

Wanderer
Zaroff said:
512 mb I hope you mean jjarmis

heh ya.. sry was typing it in a hurry...

And my error is much different than that one... that one is just when you dont have the managed code libraries installed.

Ocelot

Sorceror
I'm getting a FileNotFoundException

An unhandled exception of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException' occurred in Unknown Module.

Additional information: File or assembly name Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D, or one of its dependencies, was not found.

I have managed DX installed, the December Update, my assemblies version are 1.0.2902.0 but client.exe is looking for version 1.0.900.0

I think I have the newest version, but it doesn't seen to be backward compatible, and it seens to be the only version available to donwload

Zotos

Sorceror
jjarmis said:
And my error is much different than that one... that one is just when you dont have the managed code libraries installed.

where do I get the libraries? anyone post a link??

SomKindaMonster said:
for all of us noobs out here, whats the difference in using this client opposed to the regular unencrypted 4.0.8b client? extra features? im sorry i don't understand exactly what this client is useful for, if someone could elaborate some more, us noobs may be interested a little more if we knew what its main purpose was :p

ok everyone is so excited about this thing, i wish me and virt knew what the difference between this client and a unencrypted client was . . .

*copies and paste to clipboard attempting to spam the thread with 20,000 of the same post *

>:)

1024x768 res doesnt work very well on mine
and when people are riding a Hiryu it looks like they are riding a horse, altho when they get off of it, it looks like a hiryu again

i have also found if you have a verdata file from another shard in ur uo folder it tries to read it, and crashes when you get in game
also the 4 little boxes on the side of the paperdoll that hold rings braclets, ect isnt there.

just some thing s that i have noticed, thought id relay it.

vinspehrt

Wanderer
hmm... i wanna show unicode to player in paperdoll gump, or drag gump. Is it possible?

unicodes are show in "????" char at that gumps.

plz teach me how to control basic gumps in UO client.( ex. drag gump's name zone,

or paper doll gump's name zone, etc.... ).

p.s. sorry. i'm not well in english :)

ThyMajestie

Wanderer
Hello

For all who get a problem with running krrios client playuo

Google after mdxredist.msi and install it (should fix the problem)

coots

Wanderer
problem with client

Whenever I try to use any of the clients I keep getting an unhandled exception which is: Process id=0xb88 (2952), Thread id=0xb8c (2956 could someone please help me out heh...

Lamar

Wanderer
KUOC - Loading animations

I just downloaded the new beta 13 but when i log in it gets stuck on Loading Animations.... Any suggestions?

Dipset

Wanderer
Lamar said:
I just downloaded the new beta 13 but when i log in it gets stuck on Loading Animations.... Any suggestions?
Give it some time. It takes a little while to build the files it needs. If you wanted more then 5 minutes, I'd say delete it (whichever folder you extracted PlayUO to) and start fresh give plenty of time to build the files.

Lamar

Wanderer
Yeah it works now but every time i restart my comp and open KUOC again it has to re-load animations for like 5 minutes, I was hoping it would save or something, is this normal?

F

frosty

Aplicaiton has generated an exception that could not be handled.
Process id=0x698 (1688), Thread id=0x430 (1072).

Click OK to terminate the application
Click Cancel to debug the application.

I too also get this error. There has been at least seven posts about having this error and there has not been one response to these posts. I know you go out of your way to help others about this but I can't use krrios client because I cant figure out what the hell is wrong :(.