RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PlayUO Beta 13 Released

Gargantua

Wanderer
What is the problem on my client?
If i join and make a step on the shard i loose my connection..

On the debug.log :

SocketException caught in Network.Flush()
Error Code: 0x2745
Native Error Code: 0x2745
Type -> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException
Message -> Kurulan bir bağlantı, ana makinenizdeki yazılım tarafından iptal edildi
Source -> System
Target -> Int32 Send(Byte[], Int32, Int32, System.Net.Sockets.SocketFlags)
Inner ->
Stack ->
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
at Client.Network.Flush()
Display( "AccountLogin" ) -> 0ns
AddGumpTo( "AccountLogin" ) -> 0ns

What is that ??

Loredweller

Wanderer
Isn't the project closed?

Just curious, since the list for Krrios in downloads secition is empty now, and i do not see much of responses from developer on this forum either.

Dipset

Wanderer
Loredweller said:
Just curious, since the list for Krrios in downloads secition is empty now, and i do not see much of responses from developer on this forum either.
And your question is? If you ment to ask if PlayUO is still being developed, your guess is as good as mine. PlayUO dosn't really need an update anyways, maybe when new maps are added and things thats no in its control, maybe.

Loredweller

Wanderer
Oh yes, it needs some corrections still. The treasure maps, for example, then wrong stats - if ignoring GM Resistance could be tolerable,then ignoring the jewelry hardly is, and inability to switch the jewelry is a serious drawback, isn't it?
And it cannot be downloaded any more.
I wasn't after guesses, i was after some response from the team - or developer, if there's a single one.

fraterx

Wanderer
the runuo team has always been slow with new stuff, just be patient. krrios is probably working on the next runuo release and hopefully after that we'll get another playuo

the client launches fine for me, but I cant connect to the server... it doesnt goes past verifying account.
im using the correct login, login.uogamers.com and port:2593
I can connect with razor without a problem

anyone help me?

Jmay12

Sorceror
Problem with client

i have no idea what im doing wrong lol i must be its just not working....

its coming up an error saying application has generated an exception that could not be handled.

Process id=0x674 (1652), Thread id=0x1ac (428).

Click Ok to terminate the application
Click CANCEL to debug the application

also when i open client.exe it asks to find uo directory and then i click on the client that i just opened and thats when the error starts
When i click cancel it frezzes up my comp...

Courageous

Wanderer
Everything is working fine for me so far, however ". houselevel down" does not work, nor does the default ctrl-mousewheel role work either.

C//

swisstony99

Wanderer
Hi first of all wanted to say that all the install probs i had were fixed with various downloads here and encription to false, so anyone having issues that's reading this please try these methods as they got me working.

However, no doubt this is particular to my freeshard but i'm having problems with how my house is being drawn while i'm in it, and how it copes with the fact i have one of those 'two custom houses into one'. Ordinary client copes fine, krrios client can't pass boundary. Also however, even when only in one house, it's not recognising a balcony that sits underneath the house (as my house is raised up).

Is this a problem with multi storey custom housing generally?

Courageous

Wanderer
Support doesn't really exist here right now, unfortunately. I assume Krrios is presently occupied with other priorities. A shame. The client is actually really good. Krrios whips something together, and, well, OSI ought to be embarrassed really.

sagutito

Wanderer

Someone can help me ?

Kamron

Knight
btw, you can use
ALT + PrintScrn to take a screenshot of the active window. Thats how people get those nice perfect shots of their errors :)

Sorry if this is off topic, I just saw alot of people having cropping problems.

killerj

Wanderer
Update

Will You Be Coming Out With An Upgraded Version So It Will Work For ML So We Can See All The ML Monsters And Stuff Pls Let Me Know My E-Mail Address Is [email protected] TY P.S. I Do Like This Programe Use To Use It ALot When I Had My Shard I Hope Someday Ill Get It Back Up Again Right Now Its In Testing After A Hacker Got Me

Has Kirros been updated since I noticed it is crashing more often now and it doesnt show if you have a robe on it doesnt show your half apron, also on the paper doll it should show on the side the jewls you are wearing like the regular client.