RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plz support migrants

BiO_ZeRg

Wanderer
Plz support migrants

A day without Latin American Hello to all them shipment this information that I consider bond the pain to share and would even be pleasant much to me could carry out it. It happens that the 1 of May in EE. UU. goes away to them to make reality the film to "a day without Latin American". This means that no Latin immigrant will work that day in Latin EE. UU. is a strike of and Latin and have asked for his connacionales (that is we) that we do not buy nothing American that day. This with the objective of which its right is recognized to them the work, the education of its children and medical services in that country in the Law of Immigration. The hatred laws have taken force in the last months, we are going to remember to them that we did not look for hatred, but coexistence and respect, but that we are essential. What they ask for our conationals is that the 1 of May does not buy anything American in our country nor is consumed nothing in American tax exemptions, this means nonDunkin Donuts, Mc Donalds, Burguer King, Starbucks, Sears, Crispy Cream, Walmart, Cocaine Tail, Pepsi and others... of the interminable list of American companies in Latin America. I know that it is effort is not nothing of the other world but we must do it and without lack disciplinadamente since will mean much for our sisters and brothers immigrants in the U.S.A. that is practically maintaining to our countries with the remittances. I hope that they are united to the effort of a day 1 of May, day the International of the Working-class in where one recalls to the martyrs of Chicago. We hoped that from this 2006 in ahead, first of May country is also remembered like historical day by the respect of the immigrants in the U.S.A. in where historically the origin of 1º of May has been hidden! Good, to pass it...

THEY DESERVE A BETTER treatment more than 1000 people dies per year crossing the border

Manu

Knight
Eyes hurt. Brain hurts. Please somebody take away the voices...

kill... kill... kill on command...

Iaaaargh!

Radwen

Wanderer
It's not as if people didn't know what to expect ...

It's like activist protesting .. people should do what ever they think is good, but they should accept the consequences that come with getting caught.

My opinion of this is really neutral though, but I still firmly believe that if people are to do things that are illegal, they should be ready to accept the consequences.

BiO_ZeRg

Wanderer
there are not illegals the problem is they wanna work and they go to works and make usa grow up and make money from usa and do works than other people dont wanna do like afroamericans and the americans byself the latinamericans just want work and want to be part of the community and there are approx more than 2 millions of latin americans just in LA they want respect and better oportunitis the mexicans have feelings and they are human work is not a sin they just work for u american people

Plz help they need it and you too

Johabius

Knight
Entering the USA to work without the proper documentation is illegal, which makes the people doing it illegal immigrants. I'm all for legal immigration.

BiO_ZeRg

Wanderer
But they deserver a better reform they dont wanna be illegals or criminals i tell you they deserve a oportunity and THEY DO WORKS THE american people dont want to do i just wanna see this 1 of may what are you gonna do without latinamericans plz understand they are human in you in his shoes you do the same WORK i request just a little help supporting this 1 of may to all my paisanos :D plz

Johabius

Knight
BiO_ZeRg said:
But they deserver a better reform they dont wanna be illegals or criminals i tell you they deserve a oportunity and THEY DO WORKS THE american people dont want to do i just wanna see this 1 of may what are you gonna do without latinamericans plz understand they are human in you in his shoes you do the same WORK i request just a little help supporting this 1 of may to all my paisanos :D plz
Of course they deserve to work, but they still need to go through the proper channels to work in the USA. If someone doesn't WANT to be illegal or a criminal, then they don't do illegal or criminal things.

Johabius

Knight
Rights in the USA are generally reserved for the citizens of our country. We welcome people into this country every day. We just ask that they "do the right thing" and go through the process that will allow them to work legally in our country.

Jeff

Lord
BiO_ZeRg said:
They need the same right for all
You are correct, but then you would agree with those that commit felonies should have no trouble getting a job. Also to the fact that basically these ppl are commiting a crime, they are doing something that they are not suppose to do, and from what your saying is that we should jsut turn the other way and allow it, well shit, then i should be allowed to rob a bank, shoot someone i dont like, even run from the cops all without fear of getting in trouble. I think u might be onto something here.

BiO_ZeRg

Wanderer
The person who commits crimes is or American immigrant or of any country one you do not see that she commits a CRIME like robbing, kill to violate if he is a criminal but to go to look for work is not a crime and much less to cross the border this already to happened before in others paises true wall of berlin I support to whom they commit crimenes is punished to them but to but of 1 millon in the majority is people of humble and poor origin and want to feed its family and children to those it is not necessary to treat them like criminals

Radwen

Wanderer
Sorious said:
Blllllleeeeeeeeeeh!
Best thing said so far. Would give karma but filled my quota for the day =/.
It expresses all that I feel about this thread >_>. It's getting repetitive...

Johabius

Knight
Read this

I usally consider myself a middle of the road type person when it comes to most issues, but when it comes to illegal immigration I'm very conservative.

BiO_ZeRg

Wanderer
JUST I WANT YOU SUPPORT THIS 1 OF MAY IS ALL I WANT I DONT WANT OT BE A REPETITIVE just i want a little of you cooperation

Serp

Sorceror
I think what he's trying to say is not that it's cool to commit crime, but that it shouldn't be illegal to enter the country when you have good intentions and that the immigration laws should be reconsidered.

Ki Frost

Sorceror
they may come with good intentions for themselves or there families but not for us. They are avoiding taxes and taking our money that is not good for us.

Johabius

Knight
So basically you are trying to convince people to boycott American products?
Sorry, not going to happen here. My utilities are provided my American companies;) I buy my groceries at an American supermarket, I smoke cigarettes that are produced in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and I work for a company that is in America. I don't think my bosses will let me have the day off;)