RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plz support migrants

Johabius

Knight
Here's a link on how to obtain a VISA

http://travel.state.gov/visa/visa_1750.html

Millions of foreign visitors travel to the U.S. each year. Others come to live here permanently. International visitors and immigrants add greatly to our nation's cultural, education and economic life. We welcome them. At the same time, we need to do everything we can to keep everyone here, safe. We believe in secure borders and open doors.

BiO_ZeRg

Wanderer
Johabius said:
I don't think many of us would agree here that killing people that cross our borders is the way to go, but if the people that are crossing the border know that this is a possible consequence of crossing into the United States illegally, then why are they still doing it? Like many people have said in this thread already, we support legal immigration.
Ok then support a law for that migrants and migratory reform to make it on legal people and make visa for works

seltor

Sorceror
I work for a company that has a plant in Mexico as well. You have to understand the animosity here. Not only are the illegals coming here and working for dirt cheap. Your government is enticing our manufacturers to move there and employ your citizens for pennies on the dollar. The americans are the ones getting the shaft. Not the Mexicans.

Johabius

Knight
When there is a law that supports what I believe in as a US citizen regarding immigration reform, I'll be sure to support it;)

BiO_ZeRg

Wanderer
Sorious said:
why run from the problem of your country? why dont mexicans insteado f running and fleeing stand up for themselves and fight back to make there country better? maybe thats just to logical.

We do belive but 75 years of corruptions is dificult to get up the country all mexican belive me all mexican want a change in this july i gonna vote for a change i hope comes and i work for a change but what about the 1 millions people live there? well they hearts is mexican-american and his childrens are not mexican are americans

Jeff

Lord
seltor said:
I work for a company that has a plant in Mexico as well. You have to understand the animosity here. Not only are the illegals coming here and working for dirt cheap. Your government is enticing our manufacturers to move there and employ your citizens for pennies on the dollar. The americans are the ones getting the shaft. Not the Mexicans.
PPWNNNNNNNND

Jeff

Lord
BiO_ZeRg said:
We do belive but 75 years of corruptions is dificult to get up the country all mexican belive me all mexican want a change in this july i gonna vote for a change i hope comes and i work for a change but what about the 1 millions people live there? well they hearts is mexican-american and his childrens are not mexican are americans
believing in something you want to change and changing something you want to change are 2 different things.

seltor

Sorceror
Okay I am outta this one before I end up breaking a rule LOL. but on a side note Johabius.... Franklin Rocks and I love that quote... The only thing I have heard ring more true is " The government is like an 18 billion ton 10 mile wide ball in motion. Do you want to get in front of it and try to stop it?" Jesse the Body Ventura :)

Johabius

Knight
BiO_ZeRg said:
that is like you think but the true is other

Sorry man, but that's the procedure you have to follow in order to obtain a Visa. Playing the race card (my friend is a Mexican and that's why he didn't get a visa) is a sure sign of a weak argument.

Johabius

Knight
seltor said:
Okay I am outta this one before I end up breaking a rule LOL. but on a side note Johabius.... Franklin Rocks and I love that quote... The only thing I have heard ring more true is " The government is like an 18 billion ton 10 mile wide ball in motion. Do you want to get in front of it and try to stop it?" Jesse the Body Ventura :)
Hehe I like that one too! On a side note about breaking the rules, I'm mostly very proud of the members of the community that have decided to take part in this thread. It could easily turn into a flame war, but so far (crosses fingers) it has stayed pretty tame.

BiO_ZeRg

Wanderer
seltor said:
uderstand the people go to works are idigenas or too poor they dont have school becuse they born poors anyways and if you company have a plant here in mexico is for TLC and other factors and you need the mexicans i cant answer very well becuse i dont have the right words becuse english is not my first language but i think you need latin americans

Johabius

Knight
BiO_ZeRg said:
uderstand the people go to works are idigenas or too poor they dont have school becuse they born poors anyways and if you company have a plant here in mexico is for TLC and other factors and you need the mexicans i cant answer very well becuse i dont have the right words becuse english is not my first language but i think you need latin americans
What we need is to calm down and have a couple of cervezas;)

Sunshine

Wanderer
BiO_ZeRg said:
But they deserver a better reform they dont wanna be illegals or criminals i tell you they deserve a oportunity and THEY DO WORKS THE american people dont want to do i just wanna see this 1 of may what are you gonna do without latinamericans plz understand they are human in you in his shoes you do the same WORK i request just a little help supporting this 1 of may to all my paisanos :D plz

Everyone deserves the chance to work but there are other places than usa ...their own country should help them out..just as America should watch out for Americans..Americans need jobs too ..sorry ..but legal is one thing Illegal another

BiO_ZeRg

Wanderer
just i want support the people just put in his place imagine you country have problems and you need to work for help your family and you go to other country to work and send money but what happend you have kids in that country you start to love 2 countries and you want to be part of 2 country the country that you have a live kids and beatifuls things and the other country looks you when you born and you grow up and your parents live they ilegals that have childrens in usa they cant come here to mexico cus is to dangerus for they they want to see again his dad or her mom but they need a good reform and be legal to do it

Jeff

Lord
BiO_ZeRg said:
just i want support the people just put in his place imagine you country have problems and you need to work for help your family and you go to other country to work and send money but what happend you have kids in that country you start to love 2 countries and you want to be part of 2 country the country that you have a live kids and beatifuls things and the other country looks you when you born and you grow up and your parents live they ilegals that have childrens in usa they cant come here to mexico cus is to dangerus for they they want to see again his dad or her mom but they need a good reform and be legal to do it
u want support, support it, but stop trying to persuade those that obviously dont share your opinions over and over again.

S

Savaal

BiO_ZeRg said:
A day without Latin American Hello to all them shipment this information that I consider bond the pain to share and would even be pleasant much to me could carry out it. It happens that the 1 of May in EE. UU. goes away to them to make reality the film to "a day without Latin American". This means that no Latin immigrant will work that day in Latin EE. UU. is a strike of and Latin and have asked for his connacionales (that is we) that we do not buy nothing American that day. This with the objective of which its right is recognized to them the work, the education of its children and medical services in that country in the Law of Immigration. The hatred laws have taken force in the last months, we are going to remember to them that we did not look for hatred, but coexistence and respect, but that we are essential. What they ask for our conationals is that the 1 of May does not buy anything American in our country nor is consumed nothing in American tax exemptions, this means nonDunkin Donuts, Mc Donalds, Burguer King, Starbucks, Sears, Crispy Cream, Walmart, Cocaine Tail, Pepsi and others... of the interminable list of American companies in Latin America. I know that it is effort is not nothing of the other world but we must do it and without lack disciplinadamente since will mean much for our sisters and brothers immigrants in the U.S.A. that is practically maintaining to our countries with the remittances. I hope that they are united to the effort of a day 1 of May, day the International of the Working-class in where one recalls to the martyrs of Chicago. We hoped that from this 2006 in ahead, first of May country is also remembered like historical day by the respect of the immigrants in the U.S.A. in where historically the origin of 1º of May has been hidden! Good, to pass it...

THEY DESERVE A BETTER treatment more than 1000 people dies per year crossing the border

All i'm gonna say is LOL and i'm done...

TMSTKSBK

Lord
Take the people that cross the border, fly 'em down to the tip of Argentina and leave 'em.

This thread = not smart.

joshw

Sorceror
BiO_ZeRg said:
A day without Latin American Hello to all them shipment this information that I consider bond the pain to share and would even be pleasant much to me could carry out it. It happens that the 1 of May in EE. UU. goes away to them to make reality the film to "a day without Latin American". This means that no Latin immigrant will work that day in Latin EE. UU. is a strike of and Latin and have asked for his connacionales (that is we) that we do not buy nothing American that day. This with the objective of which its right is recognized to them the work, the education of its children and medical services in that country in the Law of Immigration. The hatred laws have taken force in the last months, we are going to remember to them that we did not look for hatred, but coexistence and respect, but that we are essential. What they ask for our conationals is that the 1 of May does not buy anything American in our country nor is consumed nothing in American tax exemptions, this means nonDunkin Donuts, Mc Donalds, Burguer King, Starbucks, Sears, Crispy Cream, Walmart, Cocaine Tail, Pepsi and others... of the interminable list of American companies in Latin America. I know that it is effort is not nothing of the other world but we must do it and without lack disciplinadamente since will mean much for our sisters and brothers immigrants in the U.S.A. that is practically maintaining to our countries with the remittances. I hope that they are united to the effort of a day 1 of May, day the International of the Working-class in where one recalls to the martyrs of Chicago. We hoped that from this 2006 in ahead, first of May country is also remembered like historical day by the respect of the immigrants in the U.S.A. in where historically the origin of 1º of May has been hidden! Good, to pass it...

THEY DESERVE A BETTER treatment more than 1000 people dies per year crossing the border

Migrants that is the header at the topic. Yes support migrants NOT ILLEGAL ALIENS! Which is what you are speaking of people who cross the border are ILLEGAL and are not concidered migrants. We have thousands of MIGRANTS who enter the U.S. Legally every year why should and ILLEGAL get the same rights as someone who actually enetered our country legally its plain insanity if this is the way your thinbking then all crimes should just be ignored as your suggesting which is plain stupidity