RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plz support migrants

Radwen

Wanderer
Calm down dude. People won't stand up for things they don't believe in. We are not going to cooperate just because you said so.
1st, I don't even know what your talking about when you talk about the 1st of may. It might be a US thing, i'm from Canada, so if so, I wouldn't know.

2nd, you can't just wish that other people will have the same opinion as you. If they don't, you either have to convince them using smartly built arguments backing yourself with reasonable sources to show why your point makes more sense then ours. Option 2 is find other people that have your opinion and well do whatever you want to do with them.

I'm not saying that this thread shouldn't be continued or anything. Maybe there are other people who believe in the same values as you, but you should stop telling us what to do and to believe ;). If we don't accept illegal immigration, then well, chances are we won't want to cooperate in your 1st of may thing.

my 0.00002$ gran

Kenshin1591

Wanderer
Just you wait, I predict by 2025 at the very, very latest there will be another civil war and the mexicans will, once again, own Texas.

Radwen

Wanderer
Humm .. being Canadian and all.. I don't care much about Texas being overtaken by Mexicans .. but I don't see that happening anytime soon lol. An attempt, maybe, but it will surely end up in failure lol. I may not be pro americain (not saying I'm con, i'm just neutral), but .. well .. the US army kicks ass.

BiO_ZeRg

Wanderer
but you can see from that other way you can try you have nothing to lose and you will help people if you dont want to cooperate i cant do anymore to try to convince but you can try plz is all i want try you dont lose nothing

BiO_ZeRg

Wanderer
Radwen said:
Humm .. being Canadian and all.. I don't care much about Texas being overtaken by Mexicans .. but I don't see that happening anytime soon lol. An attempt, maybe, but it will surely end up in failure lol. I may not be pro americain (not saying I'm con, i'm just neutral), but .. well .. the US army kicks ass.
-_- the 40% of the US army is integrated by latin americans

Jeff

Lord
Jakob said:
I think what he's trying to say is not that it's cool to commit crime, but that it shouldn't be illegal to enter the country when you have good intentions and that the immigration laws should be reconsidered.
I agree but do it the legal way.

seltor

Sorceror
Here is the problem with immigrants.... If they aquire a visa or citizenship I have no problem with them. I am by no means predgudice (sp)... However for someone to worry and complain that they may be sent back after living here 14 years without taking the tuime to become legal...??? BooHoo!!!! As for doing the jobs that no one wants??? Well sure they do... but they dio it for 5 bucks an hour cash, shack up 20 of them in a 2 bedroom apartment or trailer splitting up the rent, and then send more of the American Dollar back accross the border to support their 100 member families. If youi want to live here or work here then go through the proper channels and become a citizen. If it were for the illegals working dirt cheap then honest citizens would want to do the job because the employers would be paying more for the work. Sorry.... Just my two cents... As that is all I have left after paying a medical bill cause my uninsured ass does not qualify for medicaid while 7 million illegals do LOL

Johabius

Knight
BiO_ZeRg said:
-_- the 40% of the US army is integrated by latin americans
Do you have any facts to back up that statement? Just curious. The one thing I found about Hispanics in the US Army was HERE, and I don't think I saw the number of 40 percent.

Jeff

Lord
BiO_ZeRg said:
how they can do the legal way if us dont want!!!!
deal with it or dont come over here. there is a legal way to do it, at least 3-4 of my friends have done it that way. if u dont have the patience to do it, well then we dont have the patience for u.

BiO_ZeRg

Wanderer
seltor said:
Here is the problem with immigrants.... If they aquire a visa or citizenship I have no problem with them. I am by no means predgudice (sp)... However for someone to worry and complain that they may be sent back after living here 14 years without taking the tuime to become legal...??? BooHoo!!!! As for doing the jobs that no one wants??? Well sure they do... but they dio it for 5 bucks an hour cash, shack up 20 of them in a 2 bedroom apartment or trailer splitting up the rent, and then send more of the American Dollar back accross the border to support their 100 member families. If youi want to live here or work here then go through the proper channels and become a citizen. If it were for the illegals working dirt cheap then honest citizens would want to do the job because the employers would be paying more for the work. Sorry.... Just my two cents... As that is all I have left after paying a medical bill cause my uninsured ass does not qualify for medicaid while 7 million illegals do LOL
I dont understand very well what you say can you explain me

arul

Sorceror
Killing people only because they crossed the border ... in the beginning of 21th century ... idiotic.

Jeff

Lord
arul said:
Killing people only because they crossed the border ... in the beginning of 21th century ... idiotic.
i do the same to the ants that cross the border into my house!

bad joke, sry in advance.

Radwen

Wanderer
I'm not talking about the troops. What are troups worth without the kick ass technology ? It's the lead that counts. Troops without the leaders aren't worth as much (not saying they are worth nothing, but I'm sure the US army can manage with less troops and more bombs).

Second point ... humm should I quote myself ? Or just ask you to read again ?
I'll ask you to read again.
Pleading us won't help to convince us. Use smart and logical arguments.

Meh, I won't participate in this thread anymore by fear of creating !<3.
I've said my point .. :rolleyes:

Johabius

Knight
I don't think many of us would agree here that killing people that cross our borders is the way to go, but if the people that are crossing the border know that this is a possible consequence of crossing into the United States illegally, then why are they still doing it? Like many people have said in this thread already, we support legal immigration.

BiO_ZeRg

Wanderer
Sorious said:
deal with it or dont come over here. there is a legal way to do it, at least 3-4 of my friends have done it that way. if u dont have the patience to do it, well then we dont have the patience for u.
I friend want a visa here in mexico but they dont get his visa to enter on america(like turist) he dont get his visa just for 2 reason 1.-colored person
2.-IS mexican
how you think he can go by the legal way he dont need money he have but imagine just for (turist visa)

The people on mexico can go USA have to need a Money, dont look to colored person looks Kinda White and have Conections to get easy the visa in fact there is not a work laws for works on usa

Jeff

Lord
BiO_ZeRg said:
I friend want a visa here in mexico but they dont get his visa to enter on america(like turist) he dont get his visa just for 2 reason 1.-colored person
2.-IS mexican
how you think he can go by the legal way he dont need money he have but imagine just for (turist visa)

The people on mexico can go USA have to need a Money, dont look to colored person looks Kinda White and have Conections to get easy the visa in fact there is not a work laws for works on usa
why run from the problem of your country? why dont mexicans insteado f running and fleeing stand up for themselves and fight back to make there country better? maybe thats just to logical.

seltor

Sorceror
I can tell you for a fact that the US still allows 100,000 imigrants have citizenship each year and to my knowledge that number will drop anytime in the near future. And if you apply for a tourist visa it would not be the US dragging their feet on the issue. That would be up to the Mexican government.