RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plz support migrants

zzzaaa

Wanderer
We don't care about the "you not supporting immigrants" part, we care about the "racist" part, fool. Have you even read any of our posts?

Funny i thought the thread was about immigration not racisim :rolleyes:

EDIT

And yes, i've read them all in this topic

Joeku

Lord
zzzaaa said:
Funny i thought the thread was about immigration not racisim :rolleyes:
WE ARE ANGRY AT YOU FOR BEING A RACIST, FOR HATING SOMEONE FOR THEIR SKIN COLOR, CAN YOU READ ENGLISH?

(aside) Wow... I've never encountered a specimen such as this before... I think I'll classify it "Dumbassis moronis"...

Joeku said:
WE ARE ANGRY AT YOU FOR BEING A RACIST, FOR HATING SOMEONE FOR THEIR SKIN COLOR, CAN YOU READ ENGLISH?

(aside) Wow... I've never encountered a specimen such as this before... I think I'll classify it "Dumbassis moronis"...
Being in a forum such as this, wouldn't you say it is outside of its natural habit, Professor Joeku?

Joeku

Lord
Anti-Basic said:
Being in a forum such as this, wouldn't you say it is outside of its natural habit, Professor Joeku?
Yes, we should deposit it into a cinder cone volcano with the rest of its flaming faggot friends...

zzzaaa

Wanderer
And when did i say i hated you ? not once, if you can't handle the fact i'm not ashamed to say i'm racist (and didn't point to anyone inparticular) then thats your issue, i'm not going to get into a discussion about my views. I have them, and i stick to them, thats all i've said.

Joeku said:
Yes, we should deposit it into a cinder cone volcano with the rest of its flaming faggot friends...
yes, do not forget to document everything, as it sure is one of the rarest forms of stupidity I have encountered. such a curious marvel this zzzaaa is...

zzzaaa said:
And when did i say i hated you ? not once, if you can't handle the fact i'm not ashamed to say i'm racist (and didn't point to anyone inparticular) then thats your issue, i'm not going to get into a discussion about my views. I have them, and i stick to them, thats all i've said.
Being Publicly Racist against ANYONE offends me, as I have friends of pretty much ALL Races.

Joeku

Lord
zzzaaa said:
I never said that you hated me. If you hate anyone for their skin color, it's just wrong, no matter who it is you hate. Why would I condone racism, just because it's not directed towards me?

Joeku said:
I never said that you hated me. If you hate anyone for their skin color, it's just wrong, no matter who it is you hate. Why would I condone racism, just because it's not directed towards me?
Exactly. I would actually care less if you hated only me than a group of people. #1 cause the majority of people who meet me hate me and #2 Your reasons for hating me would be justified, whereas hating an entire people for unfounded reasons is just moronic.

Bah, this is getting into a flame war.
Racists or not, I think it's time to close the thread.
Summary:
The author has heard us all: Americans told him that they do not want to support those who pass their boarders illegally and get fat off of American jobs.
The legal immigrants (or future immigrants) have told him that they would not support illegal migrants either because if they do it lawfully, there's no way they're going to support those who do not, choosing the "quick way".

I believe this issue has been exhausted. Please, somebody lock this topic. It's getting nowhere.