RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Plz support migrants

zzzaaa

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
Do me a favor: Leave these boards and

Go Fuck Yourself.

Reported for retardation. You can be racist all you want, but the day you broadcast it is the day you make yourself a target. and you have. Nice knowing you. kthnxbye.

So your saying i'm wrong for having a different view about migrants ?

zzzaaa said:
So now i'm not allowed to have an opinion... ok.
Not one that offends the other members of this board. you just paraded the fact that you are a racist, dumbass. it's not illegal but if you goto a school or library wearing a kk uniform, what do you think would happen?
Thnx. Goodbye, Farewell, Au Revoir, Sayoonara, Arrivederci, Auf Wiedersehen (thank kamuflaro for that one) and good riddance.

zzzaaa said:
So your saying I'm wrong for having a different view about migrants ?
No, I'm saying you're a moron for admitting to being a racist, dumbfuck.

Oh you are totally allowed to have an opinion
You are totally allowed to post bs
you are allowed to lie
you are allowed to be an ass here within reason
but as soon, as you post a racist view you break forum rules and piss me off.

Kamuflaro said:
you are allowed to lie
Oh yeah, thats true, it is in the rules as well. bannage coming. woot.

zzzaaa

Wanderer
I didn't ram the fact down anyones throat, i just stated thats me and my thoughts about it all, yes i consider myself to have racist views on how i feel about things like immigration, not everyone agrees with it.

The problem with alot of people (in general, not here) is they tend to sit on the fence when this sort of subject comes up, i've just admited how i feel about it, no i dont like immigrants.

I can understand how people feel, yes... but take a look at some of your own replies to my first few posts in here... did i tell anyone to 'go f**k themself', don't think i did.

The topics here to discuss, but as soon as you hear an opinion you don't like, your straight on the offensive, which is fair enough, there your thoughts... those were my views on it.

Joeku

Lord
zzzaaa said:
I didn't ram the fact down anyones throat, i just stated thats me and my thoughts about it all, yes i consider myself to have racist views on how i feel about things like immigration, not everyone agrees with it.

The problem with alot of people (in general, not here) is they tend to sit on the fence when this sort of subject comes up, i've just admited how i feel about it, no i dont like immigrants.

I can understand how people feel, yes... but take a look at some of your own replies to my first few posts in here... did i tell anyone to 'go f**k themself', don't think i did.

The topics here to discuss, but as soon as you hear an opinion you don't like, your straight on the offensive, which is fair enought, there your thoughts... those were my views on it.
Alright, run down into a NCAA convention and yell that you're a racist, see what happens. No different on these forums.

Joeku said:
Maybe they'll IP ban him for being a dumbfuck and registering a new account just to post that.
I hope they do, Joeku, i hope they do.

You can voice your opinions all you want, but if your opinions violently offend someone, you make yourself a target. you are welcome to go burn your crosses, call people the n word and walk around in a white cloak, but the minute you insult people on a board that prohibits it, you fucked yourself, pal.

zzzaaa

Wanderer
Kamuflaro said:
you are allowed to lie

What did i lie about exactly ? You lost me there ?

Joeku

Lord
zzzaaa said:
If there the rules, why was the post ever allowed to start in the first place ?
This post was a discussion about immigration, you were the one that decided to utilize it for a racist post. Guess what? Ethnic discrimination and insults are NOT tolerated on these boards, you'll reap the consequences of that as soon as a mod sees your post.

zzzaaa

Wanderer
Anti-Basic said:
The first post dealt with illegal immigration, not racism dumbfuck.

Here's what you can do:

Immigration does have ties to how you feel about your own country, which will have a racial aspect about it too you know.

zzzaaa

Wanderer
Joeku said:
This post was a discussion about immigration, you were the one that decided to utilize it for a racist post. Guess what? Ethnic discrimination and insults are NOT tolerated on these boards, you'll reap the consequences of that as soon as a mod sees your post.

So you say Ethnic discrimination, then discuss Immigration... Hmm

Joeku

Lord
zzzaaa said:
So you say Ethnic discrimination, then discuss Immigration... Hmm
There's a difference between discussing issues of people from other countries illegally crossing our borders and blatantly insulting someone just because the color of their skin.

zzzaaa

Wanderer
No matter what you say, when you start talking about immigration or migrants, at some point racisim will eventually be part of the issue or conversation.

I've just said i'm not for supporting migrant's, and yes because im racist, usually because most of the migrants or immigrants i've seen in my time are usually from a different Ethnic origin.

I'm like this because why should i pay my taxes to have them come and sponge off a system i've spent most of my working life paying into, and lets face it, thats what they end up doing. By all means if you want to move to another country do it the right way (legal way), but the way i feel about it, i'll never support them... ever.

zzzaaa said:
No matter what you say, when you start talking about immigration or migrants, at some point racisim will eventually be part of the issue or conversation.

I've just said i'm not for supporting migrant's, and yes because im racist, usually because most of the migrants or immigrants i've seen in my time are usually from a different Ethnic origin.

I'm like this because why should i pay my taxes to have them come and sponge off a system i've spent most of my working life paying into, and lets face it, thats what they end up doing. By all means if you want to move to another country do it the right way (legal way), but the way i feel about it, i'll never support them... ever.
Everyone in America is from a different ethnic background, smartypants. That's why we are called a melting pot...even the "Native" Americans crossed a land bridge connecting Asia to the Americas.
By the way, how's the plunger fucking going?

*awaits Daat or David's Arrival in this thread*

Joeku

Lord
zzzaaa said:
That doesn't mean that anyone's going to take to it more kindly than they would otherwise.
zzzaaa said:
And, by saying you're racist, you've pissed off 90% of the people who will read your post, and now you're complaining about it just because people are allowed to hate you for the bullsh*t that comes out of your f*cked up mind.
zzzaaa said:
We don't care about the "you not supporting immigrants" part, we care about the "racist" part, fool. Have you even read any of our posts? :rolleyes: