RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Real picture in here!

sliptongue69

Sorceror
Just post the damn thing!

http://jacobd23.zapto.org/pix/index.asp?i=img&path=./part24/An%20attempt%20ew%20face.jpg

Token

Wanderer
okay but one laugh at any one of you and I will hunt you down with my... ummm well SOMETHING!

This was me last year \/

Token

Wanderer
yes it is it is me at a party last year (if you look real close there is some "beverages" there)

for people wondering my real name is

Jessica
I am age 18 going to be 19 real soon
I love out doors and love to party ;)

Token

Wanderer
FINE you found me out my real picture is

*this picture is not me really, but the first picture is me*

I think my real picture is almost as ugly as the one in this post :(

Token

Wanderer
my friend is so much better looking them I am I wish I had her looks :( (if anyone wants to see her I got a picture on my computer of her)

Token

Wanderer

this picture is bad of her, but if you could see her in real life you would think she was better looking then I am :( :( :(

sliptongue69

Sorceror
10 pounds? What the hell? You are skinny enough!
(If that really is your picture.)

Nice body, but I can't see the face.

And umm...they let you into bars?

GoodVillain

Wanderer
Holy shiet your full of it. You know your one of the hottest things I have seen.

Give me about a half an hour, I will be right back. ;)

Token

Wanderer
yes all I have to do is give them a pouty face and say I forgot my ID and amazingly it works.

I will try to get another picture of me tomorrow (updated picture of me) if you like.

the foam nights are so fun at the clubs!