RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Real picture in here!

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
xero lemme hit you please i think the concept of sarcasm is way over your head

Xero

Sorceror
HERE is my picture
i'm an UGLY son of a bitch though

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD

hey flamez you see how when u right click on the picture and do props?

it gives you a hyperlink? that means its not on my computer newbie

calibar

Wanderer

hehe SOAD and flamez arguing back and forth hehe tahts what makes me laough each day. any who Flamez how do i get my sig and avatar to work on Seven's forum??

flamez

Sorceror
the sig i kno u have to change the pixels in ur profile, im not sure about the sig tho, gotta wait for seven to get back...anyway...we probably moving to a new location...Token got us a domain thing....www.uospammers.tk or something like that

psz

Administrator
Gentlemen, please refrain from claiming that Token is NOT too fat.

She is a woman.

In woman terminalogy, 10lbs overweight means "I look DAMNED PERFECT, but I want to look DAMN ANOREXIC".

Once the 10lbs are off, then the woman in question will be upset over wrinkles and what not.

It is a never-ending battle between men and women.

Both know the woman looks good. Men just happen to know that Boney sucks. We like a lil something to wrap our arms around and hug that's not gonna snap in half.

Women, OTOH, know they look good, but want to look like the models in magazines that have more air-brushing and plastic surgery in a year than all the skateboards used in SoCal.

Token: Yes, your freind is attractive. So are you. Learn to accept that, and life will be much happier for you AND your SO (If you have one now or in the future)

Now... Where's everyone ELSE'S pics????????

yeah the im fat is someone we men will never ever hear the end of im sure.

i just got off work. ill post mine tommorow if i got film for poloroid. if not ill go buy some