RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Real picture in here!

GoodVillain

Wanderer
I will now take a quote from the movie Full Metal Jacket when ever I see that picture.

"Me so horny. Me love you long time." - FMJ

Token

Wanderer
has anyone seen the movie Coyote Ugly?

well me, sarah, jen, lisa, Shannon are trying really hard right now to start a club/bar like that. We are thinking of money problems (basically come up with the money) Who all thinks it would be a great idea?

GoodVillain

Wanderer
I have a house. Its my parents but I believe it will work out with an accident happened to them such as an angry mountain lion stabbing them to death and burning the remains.

calibar

Wanderer

you never know what could happen to them and maybe when u say stuff like that, thats your last words about them then you will feel really bad. Just saying always think optimistic :D

Xero

Sorceror
Token said:

this picture is bad of her, but if you could see her in real life you would think she was better looking then I am :( :( :(

d00d that chick is sooo sexy.. and i mean that

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Xero said:
Token said:

this picture is bad of her, but if you could see her in real life you would think she was better looking then I am :( :( :(

d00d that chick is sooo sexy.. and i mean that

really ? you really mean that you must be kidding