RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Progress update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

godhand

Wanderer
the best is yet to come

hello all, I would just like to say that as a person who is going to school to become a programmer, I know that if it was me that was making a program such as runuo and I had people nagging me to get it done, I would be very annoyed. Runuo is a awesome product and for it to remain a awesome product it needs time to be developed. How many uo fans write to EA and complain that uo expansions are taking to long? It probably happens but do you think EA even reads any of the posts? I love runuo so much because it allows me to play my favorite game without having to pay EA's fees for an inferior service. I would like to thank all of the runuo dev team and like to say keep up the good work.

P.S. I am a poor married white boy, but some day I will be able to donate to help out the cause, and after I finish school, hopefully you guys might let me be a part of this great project.:)

yes i am in agreements with what phantom said me and a bunch of you on this forum are NOT yes i said NOT hardcore programers nor are we prolly close to them ofcourse we can say oh but ive done blah blah blah well until you make a REAL working emulator like runuo without using anything from runuo's files then maybe you can say to bad i am a hardcore programmer and i know how it is i find it stressful myself just editing scripts to work with others and it either not or its bugged and have to go in and fix it till its complete and like ive said in the past when you bitch and cry that its not released it only irritates the developers and possibly slows down there work haveing to listen to all this crap they need to chill out get there head back and shit like that did yall ever think how mentally stressful it is trying to work on something and it either not work or bugged out haveing to redo it over and over they dont need bitching they need support i say we all support them as best we can WHOS WITH ME!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.