RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Smokin'

Should people be allowed to smoke in a public venue? ie: food places

• YES! Smoke up, Johnny!

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • NO! It's a serious health risk and it stinks.

Votes: 33 61.1%
  • WHO CARES! I don't ever leave the RunUO Forums nor do I socialize with uncyberized people.

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
Mo Khan said:
lol...that's not second hand smoke you anustool :) ...that's called getting fucking old!

So I experiencing acute chest pain whenever I'm subjected to a fair amount of second hand smoke is part of turning twenty.

AMIRITE?!?! HIGH FIVE!!!!

Mo Khan

Wanderer
TheOutkastDev said:
So I experiencing acute chest pain whenever I'm subjected to a fair amount of second hand smoke is part of turning twenty.

AMIRITE?!?! HIGH FIVE!!!!

please define "fair amount".

IAMRITE!!!! HIGHER FIVE!!!!

Mo Khan

Wanderer
WarAngel said:
He's eighteen, not fifty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

My post was simply a joke. LOL like 95% of ALL my posts and exactly like your penis.

oh, this post, too, is a joke

Radwen

Wanderer
Lies. We should castrate all men that smoke and remove the bossoms off all women that smoke. Yes you too clevin :mad:

rsmiller21

Wanderer
*Shits on this thread*Statistics can be manipulated to meet anyones agenda. Everyone who has actually posted something pro or con of this has provided a logical fallacy including myself. What it boils down to is everyone is wrong, no one is right.

Mo Khan

Wanderer
rsmiller21 said:
*Shits on this thread*Statistics can be manipulated to meet anyones agenda. Everyone who has actually posted something pro or con of this has provided a logical fallacy including myself. What it boils down to is everyone is wrong, no one is right.

Yes, you are wrong...
BUT...the rest of us are all right. And, based on the length and depth of this thread, nothing was boiled down, rather, it has simmered down.