RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Q]Crimson Dragon Body Value?

koluch

Sorceror
[Q]Crimson Dragon Body Value?

Inside UO is nice, but doent match up body values :(
Anyone happen to know the values of the new dragons, Id love to start throwing them together in a nice adventure!

Thanks!

Koluch

Tassyon T

Wanderer
koluch;780573 said:
Inside UO is nice, but doent match up body values :(
Anyone happen to know the values of the new dragons, Id love to start throwing them together in a nice adventure!

Thanks!

Koluch

Here's a little trick... there's only a few hundred body values, so cycle through them using the following command:

[multi increase bodyvalue 1

and click a target critter.

Then hold down your last-target macro.

PappaSmurf

Knight
When looking for new body art it's always good to look through your Clients files secifically Bodyconv.def and Body.def this will give the body value if you can match up what your looking for in this case....

# PUB 52 Additions
197 -1 -1 -1 197 # Order Variant
198 -1 -1 -1 198 # Chaos Variant

197 for the Order Variant of the dragon which is the siliver
198 for the Chaos Variant which is the Crimson Dragon.

Only bad thing is the RunUO Server won't recognize these body's by default I've already tried. You'll have to do a Core Mod in Mobile.cs for core because of the following..

Code:
private static int[] m_InvalidBodies = new int[]
            {
            };
It Invalidates the 197 198 bodies....

You'll have to download the SVN remove those two lines of code from mobile.cs and then compile the core.

But hey what you get left with works!

Forgot to mention that I also added them to the bottom of bodyTable.cfg file in the Server's Data Folder.....

Should look something like this...

#Personal Additions
689 Monster # Time Lord
704 Monster # Shadow Lord
197 Monster # Order Dragon
198 Monster # Crimson Dragon

PappaSmurf

Knight
Karmageddon;780584 said:
Just a question what client version has these in it?
Should be any client from 6.0.9 and up I think..I know 6.0.10 and 6.0.11 have them....But they were patched in back in around April of this year. So if you've updated your client since then you should have the art work.

Oh yea the other body value for the Order Variant is silver in color and has different art work...

was there any other new body put out since 6.0?

and what are their body values?

just wondering if worth while getting this stuff in :)

PappaSmurf

Knight
Lord_Greywolf;780592 said:
was there any other new body put out since 6.0?

and what are their body values?

just wondering if worth while getting this stuff in :)

Those are the one's I know of off the top of my head...

I keep a copy of body.def from a clean UO Install from about a year ago and then when they patch I compare it to the current one using Winmerge.

I do the same with the Cliloc.enu (english being my native language) file and then use a Program TheOutkastDev created ya while back called UO Localization (I've got version 2.1) that lest me dump the Cliloc files to a txt file where I can actually read..or for getting glimpses into the new publishes use Winmerge to find differences....

Karmageddon

Sorceror
Thank you for the information. I must say them dragons are looking pretty good. I may end up having to patch up more so i can use them....

PappaSmurf

Knight
Karmageddon;780614 said:
Thank you for the information. I must say them dragons are looking pretty good. I may end up having to patch up more so i can use them....

Yea EA introduced "Greater" Dragons a while back and I've been using these as the body values for them since I think having them use the same art as the normal dragons is silly.

koluch

Sorceror
PappaSmurf;780580 said:
When looking for new body art it's always good to look through your Clients files secifically Bodyconv.def and Body.def this will give the body value if you can match up what your looking for in this case....

# PUB 52 Additions
197 -1 -1 -1 197 # Order Variant
198 -1 -1 -1 198 # Chaos Variant

197 for the Order Variant of the dragon which is the siliver
198 for the Chaos Variant which is the Crimson Dragon.

Only bad thing is the RunUO Server won't recognize these body's by default I've already tried. You'll have to do a Core Mod in Mobile.cs for core because of the following..

Code:
private static int[] m_InvalidBodies = new int[]
            {
            };
It Invalidates the 197 198 bodies....

You'll have to download the SVN remove those two lines of code from mobile.cs and then compile the core.

But hey what you get left with works!

Forgot to mention that I also added them to the bottom of bodyTable.cfg file in the Server's Data Folder.....

Should look something like this...

#Personal Additions
689 Monster # Time Lord
Excellent infomation and suggestions on the posts you added here.
(like the keeping the backup idea on clilocs, body etc.)

Guess Ill have to have to get to work!

Koluch;)

modified the server data file like you suggested and i get this:

Code:
World: Loading...Warning: Invalid bodyTable entry:
689 Monster # Time Lord
Warning: Invalid bodyTable entry:

any ideas?

PappaSmurf

Knight
Lord_Greywolf;780810 said:
yes i did

only thing i do not have yet is the updated amin5 files

trying to find some one to email them to me :D

Mine gives the invalid body style for 689 though I can still use that body value in game.

Also do you have the updated Bodydef and Bodyconv files for the client?

yes i do - next restart of the test server though, the error did not come up and was no changes at all, so not sure why i got error now

bit going to test anim file and see how that works :)

laters

sorry - jumped a head there

i do not have the Bodydef or Bodyconv

but i added this to the bottom of bodyconv:

# PUB 52 Additions
Code:
197	-1	-1	-1	197	#	Order Variant
198	-1	-1	-1	198	#	Chaos Variant

did not think there be anything for bodydif

i think i found problem, and keeps crashing my client on those 2 (the dragons)
i am trying to use a different patches animation file, and it looks like they redid the order of the animations in there, because even using inside uo to look at it - they act "weird" - not the correct animations

so to anyone trying to keep lower patches and getting these - probably will not happen

Makaar

Sorceror
I did the core modifications and they show up in-game (using 6.0.11) but their animations are not right. They have no attack animations....only a dying animation. Any idea what's up?

like i said above - looks like animations are messed up - so maybe there are sapposed to be NPC's only and never fight?
who knows with osi lol