RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Q]Crimson Dragon Body Value?

mikeymaze

Wanderer
hi i used your Files Erica and im having the same issues as others pointed out about the body table

I went into server mobile.cs and removed those to lines. Re appiled the core files added those few lines in the Data/bodytable

when prop the dragon change the bodyvalue to 197 or 198 i get nothing
when i change it to 698 and 704 it works for the TIme Lord.

Im using the latest client with svn what you think i missed?

Erica

Knight
mikeymaze;785965 said:
hi i used your Files Erica and im having the same issues as others pointed out about the body table

I went into server mobile.cs and removed those to lines. Re appiled the core files added those few lines in the Data/bodytable

when prop the dragon change the bodyvalue to 197 or 198 i get nothing
when i change it to 698 and 704 it works for the TIme Lord.

Im using the latest client with svn what you think i missed?

First did you restart server had to ask second are you sure your patched to client 6.0.12.3 and third are you sure you edit your mobile core. And the bodyTable do you get any invalid errors on console please check all that cause these files do work

mikeymaze

Wanderer
1. Yes i restarted my Server
2.Client im using is 6.0.12.3
3.removed the 2 lines from Mobile.cs in Server folder
private static int[] m_InvalidBodies = new int[]
{
};

4. then i added this to bodytable in my /data folder

689 Monster# Time Lord
704 Monster# Shadow Lord
197 Monster# Order Dragon
198 Monster# Crimson Dragon

5. No errors when i load up ,but when change bodyValue to 197 the moster doesnt show up

Erica

Knight
mikeymaze;785968 said:
1. Yes i restarted my Server
2.Client im using is 6.0.12.3
3.removed the 2 lines from Mobile.cs in Server folder
private static int[] m_InvalidBodies = new int[]
{
};

4. then i added this to bodytable in my /data folder

689 Monster# Time Lord
704 Monster# Shadow Lord

5. No errors when i load up ,but when change bodyValue to 197 the moster doesnt show up

Did you read this and do it like this.

Check your bodytable again, make sure your using "197<tab>Monster" and not "197<space>Monster"

Code:

# Format:
# BodyID <tab> BodyType
Or did you download mines.

mikeymaze

Wanderer
Warning: Invalid bodyTable entry:
689 Monster# Time Lord
704 Monster# Shadow Lord

this is what i get well using your bodytable

Erica

Knight
When did you download mines just now or yesterday or in the morning.
can you rar yours so i can test it.

mikeymaze

Wanderer
ok i got your in this time no errors or msg about it but when i change the body value still wont let me use 197 or 198

Erica

Knight
Dont know what to tell you it works for me and others so you said you edit core mobile and builted a new console exe. im assuming if you did that then i dont know what you must of did wrong.

mikeymaze

Wanderer
thanks maybe thats where im doing i didnt get a new .exe file will get back to you if i can figure it out i ran the .bat with runuo svn but didnt get a new exe

doaker

Wanderer
it seems i got it in with some ajustments. but everytime i try to add a crimson dragon i crash and cant log back.I think the bodyvalue must be off i tried puting in the scripts here and still no new dragon i even patched up to 6.0.10 maybe im missing something??
yea every time i try to put the bodyvalue of 197 198 i crash not the server weard?

doaker

Wanderer
ok folks i been up for hrs but i got it working ty to all showing us how to get scripts working. so here is a pic of what is or going to be in

Attachments

• new dragon 1.JPG
    new dragon 1.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 103

Corpsecrank

Sorceror
689 -1 -1 -1 38 # Time Lord
704 -1 -1 -1 39 # ? = Shadowlord

I knew about those after they came out and that is what the ? is for sure.

Rasmenar

Sorceror
Anyone who has the modded core for Crimson Dragon (that preferably being the only core mod), can you upload your core so that others can use it?

Thilgon

Sorceror
Rasmenar;795606 said:
Anyone who has the modded core for Crimson Dragon (that preferably being the only core mod), can you upload your core so that others can use it?

You could always modify simply the bodyconv.def so you make the 2 dragons point to some other slots... or, at least, it should work... so you would not need to make the coremod (that is required only if you don't want to patch your player's client, i suppose...)

Rasmenar

Sorceror
It's just that I am lost when it comes to compiling a new core, and i have been waiting for an answer to my help request in Server Support, but none are forthcoming.

plus, that last suggestion didn't work.

elrond_uo

Wanderer
can it be converted to rc2 as i run rc2, and i can get the dragons but cant see them and have edited everything i could think of but they will not show patched at 6.0.13.0 the whole 9 yards and well nothing

A_Li_N

Knight
Just an FYI, there is no need for a core mod to get the 'unsafe' body values usable...you can create a custom Mobile, overwrite public virtual int SafeBody( int body ) with similar code that bypasses the 'm_InvalidBodies'.
Then you change your 'base' Mobile scripts to have a base of your new Mobile.

In essence:
Code:
class MyMobile : Mobile
{
    override SafeBody( int body )
    {
        code needed that doesn't reference m_InvalidBodies
    }
}

Scripts that would need changing (on quick look):
BaseGuard
BaseCreature
PlayerMobile
Wanderer
TownCrier
PlayerVender

Of course, you'd only really have to change the ones you planned on giving body values to that used to be 'invalid'.

The above concept has not been tested by me, but it should work just fine unless I am mistaken on how something works. If someone wants to give it a try and post back it would be a good thing :)