RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Q]Crimson Dragon Body Value?

maybe their servers are set up to read those 2 bodies differently, reordeing the animations list, and thus can not be used on the free shards

koluch

Sorceror
PappaSmurf;780745 said:
Yea EA introduced "Greater" Dragons a while back and I've been using these as the body values for them since I think having them use the same art as the normal dragons is silly.
did the core mod, not a biggie.
Added the line in Bodyconv.def and now looks like this:

# PUB 42 Fixes

689 -1 -1 -1 38 # Time Lord
704 -1 -1 -1 39 # ?

# NEW ADDITIONS -JP
95 -1 95 -1 -1 # Turkey

# PUB 52 Additions
197 -1 -1 -1 197 # Order Variant
198 -1 -1 -1 198 # Chaos Variant

But I get the errors posted on above about error invalid body types.
I didnt see these new body values in Body.def could that be the situation(Yes I added them to the server data files)

For those not getting the error, can you let me know where else I need to add the defs. I'm patched to 6.0.11 FYI.

mikeymaze

Wanderer
ok i change mobile.cs and did the changes i also get the errors others are getting
im using the latest 297 svn
any ideas how to add this players are wanting this bad boy bad

Amy-

Sorceror
Those of you not getting the attack animation to work might want to re-read this bit of PappaSmurfs instructions:
You need to append a couple of lines to data\bodyTable.cfg so the server knows that its a monster :) If you don't do this then you won't get any attack animations. (Yeah, I missed this too lol)

PappaSmurf;780580 said:
Forgot to mention that I also added them to the bottom of bodyTable.cfg file in the Server's Data Folder.....

Should look something like this...

#Personal Additions
689 Monster # Time Lord
704 Monster # Shadow Lord
197 Monster # Order Dragon
198 Monster # Crimson Dragon

You shouldn't need to edit Body.def or Bodyconv.def if your using the latest client.

test444

Wanderer
i modified the bodytable, and the core too, but i am getting this warning when RUNUO starts, and thats the reason probably why the animation dont work

World: Loading...Warning: Invalid bodyTable entry:
689 Monster # Time Lord
Warning: Invalid bodyTable entry:
704 Monster # Shadow Lord
197 Monster # Order Dragon
198 Monster # Crimson Dragon

Amy-;785841 said:
Those of you not getting the attack animation to work might want to re-read this bit of PappaSmurfs instructions:
You need to append a couple of lines to data\bodyTable.cfg so the server knows that its a monster :) If you don't do this then you won't get any attack animations. (Yeah, I missed this too lol)

You shouldn't need to edit Body.def or Bodyconv.def if your using the latest client.

Erica

Knight
Ok eveyone here is doing this all wrong i got mines to work on the animation plus no invalid shows on console also you need to add it in shrink.CFG so it dont shrink and look like a ball needs to look like a dragon statue when you shrink it if using shrinking system heres my shrink and my body Table.

Erica

Knight
Opps here are the files forgot to upload it.

Attachments

• body Table and shrink.CFG.rar
    3.8 KB · Views: 121

Thoral

Wanderer
Erica, i use your files but i dont know why dont see crimson dragon and other dragon :/ timelord and shadow lord is good.

How repair?

//edit: i have patch 6.0.12.0

Erica

Knight
Thoral;785905 said:
Erica, i use your files but i dont know why dont see crimson dragon and other dragon :/ timelord and shadow lord is good.

How repair?

//edit: i have patch 6.0.12.0

Did you modify your Mobile core like it said in first page of this post.

Code:
private static int[] m_InvalidBodies = new int[]
            {
            };

Need to remove 197 and 198 out then it will work.

Erica

Knight
Thoral;785924 said:
Ehh, i have errors :/
Look at screenshot.
Not sure what you did wrong see if going into Scripts/Output folder delete whats in there and try again if that doesnt do it then you must of did something wrong.

Amy-

Sorceror
test444;785853 said:
i modified the bodytable, and the core too, but i am getting this warning when RUNUO starts, and thats the reason probably why the animation dont work

Check your bodytable again, make sure your using "197<tab>Monster" and not "197<space>Monster"

Code:
#  Format:
#    BodyID <tab> BodyType

test444

Wanderer
Amy-;785945 said:
Check your bodytable again, make sure your using "197<tab>Monster" and not "197<space>Monster"

Code:
#  Format:
#    BodyID <tab> BodyType

Cooool :D ye thx, of course i used BodyID<tab>Monster but warning for other, the problem was probably, the char after Monster too... that means something like this is ok...

BodyID<tab>Monster<tab>

without warnings in console ;)

Erica

Knight
PappaSmurf;780586 said:
Should be any client from 6.0.9 and up I think..I know 6.0.10 and 6.0.11 have them....But they were patched in back in around April of this year. So if you've updated your client since then you should have the art work.

Oh yea the other body value for the Order Variant is silver in color and has different art work...

The other dragon is called Platinum Dragon on osi.