RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

racestone.cs 2

Hennet

Wanderer
racestone.cs 2

i have a problem

i dont no what happen
can you fix this?[/img]

Spooky

Wanderer
The script you downloaded should contain an updated playermobile script as well that has the properties the racestone is refering too.

Hennet

Wanderer
dov playermovile is a update of playermobile??
but i change de name of dov playermobile
for plyaermobile. :?:

Tru

Knight
*steps in*
nope its a subclass playermobile (works with the PlayeMobile)
easier for updating down the road
you add it (dovplayermobile) then you have to make sure your using characters created (charactercreation.cs changes) after you add the code
very easy if you follow the instructions

eagleeye

Wanderer
The racestone you are trying to use will not work without the dovplayermobile and edits to a couple of other scripts that I edited for it's use. You need to download the racestone and additional files from script submissions and follow it's directions. The one you installed is the alterations I made when I was trying to get it working with the edits i made. The one you installed will not work unless you have the other scripts, which I did not post because they were not giving errors.
Download the one from script submissions and you won't have any errors.
http://www.runuo.com/submissions/view.php?id=22781

Tru

Knight
ok im guessing youve been posting pics of all your errors?
i dont see a single one.......