RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reputation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admin Drizzt

Wanderer
yah rep power is based on how long youve been here... i think... i dont understand it i just liuke when people give me good comments it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.... and bad comments makes me want to punch a baby...

Icedddragon

Wanderer
You punch babys like a girl:p (that was a bad comment (incase you didnt guess(incase you were silly enough not to understand why i said the ()))

Admin Drizzt

Wanderer
nah punting them are funner... if funner is a word i think its more fun... waits for english teachers acknolegment.
woot! I passed english but am still failing spelling lmao.

Icedddragon

Wanderer
O'rly? got same amount of bars as you now MWAHAHA. *coughs*
Edit: oh and look now im more than DOUBLE YOUR POWER! mwahha, !

Admin Drizzt

Wanderer
man ice i dont no what to think about yhou i give you good karma you give me bad in return what kind of selfish prick does that? Besides some people i dont want to name in fear of getting bad karma from them.

Admin Drizzt

Wanderer
lol ty mordero, really ice? Prolly radwen just dropping by to neg me... Radwen does that a lot to me, i dont think she likes me, maybe i should resort to cabose off of red vs. blue...

Icedddragon

Wanderer
Yes really. i dont do lying, occasionaly white lying, or making stuff up(im my eyes thats different to lying) but i never full on lie, which saying "i negged you" would have been:p. Also sending radwen chocolates or flowers would probablly stop her negging you... or hide, that'd work too :p

Icedddragon

Wanderer
or just trawl the forums, shes bound to have put her country in somewhere, even better her town! then just send it to all people in that town with a tag saying [If this is not radwens house plz pass it on to hers, kthnx.]

Admin Drizzt

Wanderer
heh ya know i think you should get an IM because me and you are talking back and forth on two different threads about two different things... no one else is posting lmao, i feel lonely