RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reputation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIMERUSS

Wanderer
respect

IHaveRegistered;629617 said:
w00t!

I HAVE REPUTATION BEYOND REPUTE! I AM THE GREATEST! MEWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

(Yes AB, rep also gets me green in the face, a little blue t0o! ;);))

yes i am a forum noob i just have 1 question how does this 1 noob get respect on the forums if u wana be a be a ahole and tel me something that you think might get a burn on this noob go ahead but noobs gota start somewere

Malaperth

Wanderer
Other people give you karma based on how they view your posts.

In my opinion, Karma has nothing to do with how respected you are and is meaningless.

TIMERUSS;630273 said:
yes i am a forum noob i just have 1 question how does this 1 noob get respect on the forums if u wana be a be a ahole and tel me something that you think might get a burn on this noob go ahead but noobs gota start somewere
.... Huh?

Rhexis

Knight
TIMERUSS;630273 said:

The bread and butter of a flamer is picking apart another persons post for spelling and/or grammar mistakes. Learn to express yourself in a more thoughtful and eloquent manner...while still having something useful or worthwhile to say. This is the internet. I dont care if you've got an unabridged dictionary memorized; if you cant take the effort to make a post at least seem intelligent..then you wont be getting any respect.

Im a bit of a hypocrite, but whatever.

edit: Radwen, who exactly is it in your avatar? If you dont mind me asking.

Rhexis;630281 said:
The bread and butter of a flamer is picking apart another persons post for spelling and/or grammar mistakes. Learn to express yourself in a more thoughtful and eloquent manner...while still having something useful or worthwhile to say. This is the internet. I dont care if you've got an unabridged dictionary memorized; if you cant take the effort to make a post at least seem intelligent..then you wont be getting any respect.

Im a bit of a hypocrite, but whatever.

edit: Radwen, who exactly is it in your avatar? If you dont mind me asking.
Rhexy flamed someone. She just gained +50 hotness.

Rhexis

Knight
He asked what he could do as a newbie to gain respect...I gave my opinion. It just so happened to stem from the fact his post wasnt very legible. I didnt intend for it to be a flame...just a spark...or roasting pit...

I use far too many ...'s xD