RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ridable Drakes/PolarBears complete with Ethereals for each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varkasal

Sorceror
darkoverlord said:
Is their anyother animation tiles for 3D to use as possible mounts other then horses?

There might be but Not many people on here use the 3d client or support if you will have to figure that out yourself .

alaskaman

Wanderer
darkoverlord said:
Any idea why in 3d mode the drake and polar bear turns into a brown horse when mounted? Same with the ethereals for polarbears and drakes... the undead mount is fine.

any ony make Animation tile data for 3dido not have the knowhow to do this

Draxus

Wanderer
alaskaman said:
any ony make Animation tile data for 3dido not have the knowhow to do this

I was told there was already one made, but I haven't found one yet, personally, I am still looking for just the Drake and polar bear verdata and tiledata.... people either post them then remove them... or just post the two .cs scripts...

rose red

Wanderer
confusing.......

ok, i followed all the instructions in the readme files.......
im getting an error while loading a saved ovject
-Type: Server.Mobiles.Drake
-Serial: 0x00000931
Delete the object? (y/n)

any ideas?

& why is it you programmers & scripter ppl cant come up with a drag & drop file......id pay for it so i dont get miagraines trying to find a verdata in my folders on my computer...... ;)

dukereece07

Wanderer
rose red said:
ok, i followed all the instructions in the readme files.......
im getting an error while loading a saved ovject
-Type: Server.Mobiles.Drake
-Serial: 0x00000931
Delete the object? (y/n)

any ideas?

& why is it you programmers & scripter ppl cant come up with a drag & drop file......id pay for it so i dont get miagraines trying to find a verdata in my folders on my computer...... ;)
just say to delete it. It is a completely new file, so the shard no longer recognizes the old one. Therefor, if you just delete all of that type, then they will be replaced with the new ones.

dukereece07

Wanderer
New AOS Patch

I just opened my UO to update my patches, and it loaded 2 patches: one that was 48MB, and one that was 14B. After this, I opened my shard, and I could no longer see the drakes or polar bears while riding them. I tried reloading the verdata and tiledata patches, and I still couldn't see them. What's wrong?

espositopm

Wanderer
dukereece07 said:
I just opened my UO to update my patches, and it loaded 2 patches: one that was 48MB, and one that was 14B. After this, I opened my shard, and I could no longer see the drakes or polar bears while riding them. I tried reloading the verdata and tiledata patches, and I still couldn't see them. What's wrong?

From what i have been told now Bears and Drakes Cannot be seen cause of the Stupid Samurai Empire Patch same thing with Wings on my server. From what I Heard OSI Used the itemid for something else and now we have to change them manually to new empty ones in the .mul files. Not totally sure how yet but I'll figure it out and post more here when I do.

You need to fix your tiledatas and some how change the item ids, by remaking the tiledata with the NEW OSI tiledata. Basically scrap the old bring in the new and apply your customs to it. I couldnt get the drakes or polar bears back without them being REALLY glitchy on the screen, so I personally scrapped them and just kep the wings. You can only see the wings in the paperdoll only tho.

I brought in new rideable to my shard since the polar bear and drake looked really sh*tty, I now have rideable mongbats and apes.

You need to fix your tiledatas and some how change the item ids, by remaking the tiledata with the NEW OSI tiledata. Basically scrap the old bring in the new and apply your customs to it. I couldnt get the drakes or polar bears back without them being REALLY glitchy on the screen, so I personally scrapped them and just kept the wings. You can only see the wings in the paperdoll tho.

I brought in new rideable to my shard since the polar bear and drake looked really sh*tty, I now have rideable mongbats and apes.

You need to fix your tiledatas and some how change the item ids, by remaking the tiledata with the NEW OSI tiledata. Basically scrap the old bring in the new and apply your customs to it. I couldnt get the drakes or polar bears back without them being REALLY glitchy on the screen, so I personally scrapped them and just kept the wings. You can only see the wings in the paperdoll tho.

Wow I had no idea the forum posted what i had said 3 times lol.

This version has not been fixed yet but I have heard that a few people have got it working.

batarex

Sorceror
Just curious as to if anyone has got the problem fixed with not seeing the drakes and bears when riding them?

batarex

Sorceror
ok without the verdat, is there a way to added them in somehow and make them work, lots of tools out there i have no idea how to use but surely something can get these working?

Darkness_PR

Wanderer
Need Rework

Okay i added this and patch everything since the new patch from the Patch Client for osi mixed the grpahics and movbed some sthing this wont work that well and it will also mess up the new patches in a way that if you have SE stuff u wont be able to equip once we fix this i can volunteer to help but my scripting abilities arent that much high or advanced, but if in any way i would like to help to get this fix...if anyone know s about a patch fully updated with out bugging the SE patch plz let me know thru a PM or email.....thanx
†Static†

Status
Not open for further replies.