RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ridable Drakes/PolarBears complete with Ethereals for each

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeeyeS

Wanderer
ok i put the verdata and tthe other one in my uogateway and it patched, i added tthe scripts for the rideable drake and polar bear but when i get on to ride it . it is invisable, just me riding on air

joshw

Sorceror
THE NEW CLIENT DOES NOT SUPPORT VERDATA.MUL FILE you must include a client.exe file into your gateway patch of a client that suppor5ts verdata.mul

craer

Wanderer
i have no clue what to do i have my own sight so i just droped them on that should i un rar them or keep them as a rar file??? and i put the 2 urls in my uog patch list and when i tryed to dl them it told me some error about unable to open rar or crupted??? am i doing it right do i nead to andd any thing else to my server??

dukereece07

Wanderer
craer said:
i got it to patch both files but the mounts still look like invisable mounts i cant see what so ever

Yeah, the UO patches stopped using the verdata.rul file for that purpose, so these mounts no longer work.

ssalter

Account Terminated
old topic but new solution. Pretty simple to do. use mulpatcher. load anim and verdata. Be sure to point to the ridable verdata patch you downloaded. Click the anim tab and find the animation. Right click and save to directory. Close mulpatcher. Open it again and just load anim. Then find empty slot and right click. Load from directory. Pick directory you saved the animation to. Now modify your script to reflect the new animation id and you are set. this works with latest runuo, latest osi patches and SE.

Status
Not open for further replies.