RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ridables UO 2 works with SE

Tannis

Knight
Open the anim files in MulPatcher. Find the Polar Bear slot. Right click and "Save to directory". In an empty slot, right click and choose "Load from directory". All the animation BMP's will get loaded to that slot. Set up the Tiledata, and it will work. The "Server Patch" link does work. All you will need to do is load the anim files into MulPatcher, "Load from directory" the BMP's for each new mount, and save it. The Tiledata that comes with it is already all set up.

Lelow

Wanderer
links not working

ok so the downloads aren't working and I can't seem to find them anyway else on the forums... if anyone knows where I can find the new rideables or has the files and can just email them to me please let me know! Thanks a bunch in advance!:)

milva

Sorceror
Ronin-would that patch still be on your website and if so what is it listed under? Those with SE any problem with seeing mondain items still?
Would really like to add the polar bear and drake- just not sure if it will work and still be able to see all the mondain items. Thanks!

Darklady73

Sorceror
links not working

I noticed that too with the link taking you to a closed site. I do wish someone could post either a rar or zipped version of the mounts too. I would really like to have them like so many others.

Greystar

Wanderer
milva said:
Ronin-would that patch still be on your website and if so what is it listed under? Those with SE any problem with seeing mondain items still?
Would really like to add the polar bear and drake- just not sure if it will work and still be able to see all the mondain items. Thanks!

Ronin hasn't been here for a while, probably taking an extended break for real life concerns. However if you patched up to ML after adding these they probably would end up with different mobile bodies or just not work altogether. You'd probably have to repach into new slots to make them work again.

milva

Sorceror
Thanks for the info Graystar- yep we all have real life to tend to :p Well I have not added these yet, just thought they would be nice ,but once runuo does update would just have to redo it all. So better wait !

Tannis

Knight
Actually, as long as your client is updated to OSI, there's no reason you can't add them in. When RunUO updates, it doesn't do anything to the MUL files, and the scripts for the mounts would still be the same, unless they change those which I don't see happening.

S

Savaal

I'v always liked the ridable drakes, I never cared for the polarbear but yeah if somone could re - release this would be awsome.

But, it's no biggy... :D

Fixxxer

Sorceror
Secmet said:
Second version of Ridables UO

Did not use the wolf because it looks terrible...

Includes
Scripts
Patches for
Spider mount
Skeletal dragon mount
Polar Bear mounts
Drake mount
Mulpatcher
tiledata.mul
with instructions

Server Patch

http://webfilehost.com/index.php?mode=viewupload&id=343

Players Manual Patch

http://webfilehost.com/index.php?mode=viewupload&id=345

the webpage will not fully come up, is there a special flash or imaging program i need to access this site, i have been trying for days now.

Liacs

Sorceror
hallo! If you all have a look: this thread is over a year old now. I guess the author doesn't even think about that file anymore! The last post he made was on 21st July 2005! He doesn't seem to be active anymore...

Good luck anyways...

S

Savaal

Tannis said:
If I ever get some space, I plan on doing that.

I have the web space if you want to provide the files I will upload and host them for you Tannis.

Fixxxer

Sorceror
Liacs said:
hallo! If you all have a look: this thread is over a year old now. I guess the author doesn't even think about that file anymore! The last post he made was on 21st July 2005! He doesn't seem to be active anymore...

Good luck anyways...

the link to the website provided is where im having a problem with, the page will only partically come up, i was just wondering if anyone else had that problem cause i have been refered to that website a few times and with 5 computers none of them will process the page. just wondering if its just my luck again hehe

Liacs

Sorceror
If it is for that, I get this answer on opening the page:

File Not Found
The file you are trying to download is not available. Either site admin or file owner has deleted the file.

... I guess that is the same message?

Fixxxer

Sorceror
Liacs said:
If it is for that, I get this answer on opening the page:

File Not Found
The file you are trying to download is not available. Either site admin or file owner has deleted the file.

... I guess that is the same message?

yeah thats what its doing to me, i must have been thinking of a different site lol too much thinking on my part... i think :D