RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ridables UO 2 works with SE

Unicorn1259

Wanderer
instructions

could someone give me step by step instructions on the installation of these ridables. I amjust starting out & am very much a newbie. :) I would REALLY appreciate it, cause I would love to have these on my shard. Thanks a mil!

kevenb666

Wanderer
Dont Work!!

1 Tiledata dont work ---error=tiledata is refused PS i use SE/AOS---
2 Anim.IDX,ANIM i patched it AND, Thats DO NOTHING !!!!! :'(
3 :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(:(:(:(

batarex

Sorceror
just curious is anyone has gotten a new tiledata updated for this, used the one that came with package and system worked fine, but when i patched to mondain i couldn't see any of the elven stuff due to an older tiledat i will assume

Tannis

Knight
You could easily modify your new Tiledata. Find 2 open slots, and enter the exact information from the old Tiledata. Change the ID in the scripts to match the 2 new slots you put the mounts in.
1 Tiledata dont work ---error=tiledata is refused PS i use SE/AOS---
2 Anim.IDX,ANIM i patched it AND, Thats DO NOTHING !!!!! :'(
That's because you did something wrong.

Jeefa

Wanderer
Okay, Ive got the file downloaded, and then i get to the mulpatcher step, and it says:

Cannot open file C:programs Files\EA Games\Ultima Online Samurai Empire\Anim.idx

What am I doing wrong?

kevenb666

Wanderer
:(

all is supposed to work fine ...! i patched Anim.idx and the other one....
When i put TileData.mul in my folder thats say: TILEDATA.MUL ACCES REFUSED

Icedddragon

Wanderer
Bad Bad Bad

if i try to any of the files "cannot delete file is in use" i have nothing uo related up, help?
*edit* this is unfortunatly like a virus, mulpatcher is undelelatable
:mad: :confused:

GMLordDavid

Wanderer
Could Some One Up Load ...

Could some one e-mail me this patch i try to download it it gets 55% done then compleats when i un rar it i get about half been a week trying to get this Please Send to me Via E-mail Thanks so much

[email protected] Thanks agean :eek:

nex666

Sorceror
This has been said 1 million and 2 times but i'll say it again. Close all UO related programs before tryin gto patch with mulpatcher, INCLUDING UO ITSELF
:)
Have a pleasent day and stuff..

Jeefa

Wanderer
nex666 said:
This has been said 1 million and 2 times but i'll say it again. Close all UO related programs before tryin gto patch with mulpatcher, INCLUDING UO ITSELF
:)
Have a pleasent day and stuff..

Yea, um, guess what? The only thing Im actually running is the MUL Patcher...and it still tells me it cannot open the file.

Vorspire

Knight
with a simple TileData editor (TileData.exe) you can make ANYTHING into an ethereal mount... whether the graphics will good or not, or show properly or not is a different matter.. but have you ever seen a human riding an ethy human? ;)

Dave1969

Wanderer
Yes i also only had mulpatcher open . Still no luck

Yes i also only had mulpatcher open . Still no luck. Like Jeefa it says it cant open the file. I even downloaded the latest mulpatcher.exe and still nothing.

sp000n

Sorceror
I used to have these problems with UO like no other program. For some reason, it gets its file permissions all buggered. Do a quick search on taking ownership (those exact words) of your files in WindowsXP to reset the security and let you monkey with UO files again. Back in the day, I used to have to reformat my Win98 hard drive just to set the UO directory straight :D

PS:: Where can I find the files here? None of the links throughout the thread are working.

Andrieux

Sorceror
dead links

Anyone have the files mentioned in this post? None of the links to the files work. I know its been awhile, since this post closed. Hoping someone still has it. Thanks!