RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunUO 1.0.0 in testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
RunUO 1.0.0 in testing.

RunUO 1.0.0 has gone into testing!! Tonight it was applied to UO Gamers: Hybrid and will be applied during the next maintenence window for UO Gamers: Demise!!

UO Gamers: Hybrid can be found at www.uogamers.com and UO Gamers: Demise (SE Shard) can be found at www.uodemise.com for your viewing pleasure. We are planning on ironing out any bugs we might find and getting this release ready for "Prime Time" as quickly as possible.

If you have shard that you would like to have test 1.0.0 please feel free to email me with the information about your shard and why you'd like to help test it before its released.

Thanks for the continued support!

ASayre

RunUO Developer
If bugs are found, ESPECIALLY on Demise (after the updates for it goes in), Please remember to use our new Bug reporting system found at http://www.runuo.com/bugs/ And list in the Description it's a bug on Demise, and choose the Version the bug exists in to be 1.0.0

Please remmeber if you post a bug, be sure it's an actual verifyable, reproducible bug, and to say exactly what the bug is, how to reproduce it, and what it should be, Preferably with proof from OSI Or Stratics.

futureland

Wanderer
that's right, but...

i don't wanna runuo 1.0.0 release.

so, maybe runuo team release faction system and more.

kid and stupid freeserver admin using that system.

but, they are not thanks for runuo team and runuo.

because, they are not make to runuo core and script.

runuo release complete,
after many runuo users possible using OSI likely system, faction, more more...

but, many runuo server admin and script developer to despair.

because, they's script of no use.

more think for release RunUO 1.0.0

please, Ryan.

AD REMOVED

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
futureland said:
i don't wanna runuo 1.0.0 release.

so, maybe runuo team release faction system and more.

kid and stupid freeserver admin using that system.

but, they are not thanks for runuo team and runuo.

because, they are not make to runuo core and script.

runuo release complete,
after many runuo users possible using OSI likely system, faction, more more...

but, many runuo server admin and script developer to despair.

because, they's script of no use.

more think for release RunUO 1.0.0

please, Ryan.

-----------------------------------
Can someone translate this for me?

joshw

Sorceror
sure ill translate.

Translattion"Hi my name is bob and I think I've had a wee bit to much brandy this evening. Please help me set up a shard."

lmao Sorry had to.

Dian

Sorceror
Think he's hoping for releasing RunUO 1.0.0 in pieces, to install whatever updated area with ease to thier already picked apart, modified, and in despair shard they are running ;)

futureland

Wanderer
joshw said:
sure ill translate.

Translattion"Hi my name is bob and I think I've had a wee bit to much brandy this evening. Please help me set up a shard."

lmao Sorry had to.

lol, can't understand my message?

i'm not want faction system release.

because, my server already using faction system.

AD REMOVED

Phantom

Knight
Just wait for the release for Factions, once again you cannot run Factions without the complete package.

They require other files, because they were actually written well instead of the crap in the past.

slithers

Sorceror
futureland said:

-----------------------------------------------------------

what he wants is everything but factions, cause he has a custom faction installed already.

sorry futureland i think your stuck with it cause it has been posted in the forums repeatedly that people should not use a custom faction script cause it will probably be incompatible with the new release. having said that though if you made the faction system on yer own, you may be good enough to merge your your system with the new release somehow. goodluck.

Phantom

Knight
futureland said:

Future please don't post your "signature" your not allowed to do that. I have already reported it to a moderator, so feel free to direct complaints to them.

Also your so called "Faction" system is bugged and not complete.

Enjoy the bugs, and the fact you won't be able to use the non-buggy version.

Phantom

Knight
slithers said:
what he wants is everything but factions, cause he has a custom faction installed already.

sorry futureland i think your stuck with it cause it has been posted in the forums repeatedly that people should not use a custom faction script cause it will probably be incompatible with the new release. having said that though if you made the faction system on yer own, you may be good enough to merge your your system with the new release somehow. goodluck.

Please he can't even follow the rules, thus based on that fact, he isn't good enough to write his own Factions.

I know exactly what version he is using, same version that is known to be buggy.

futureland

Wanderer
slithers said:

yeah, ok.

but since runuo release, runuo's all system used many freeshard.

but, The faction system needs many war users and veteran OSI users.

maybe, faction system release for all and all server admin use that system, every server never users to gather.

Ryan and RunUO Team, this problem careful for RunUO release. :D

thanks.
= )

Quantos

Lord
One thing that you should know futureland is that if you don't upgrade when it's available, you won't get support when you have a problem. We only support the most recent version. It's always been that way, it's that way now, and it always will be that way.

Phantom

Knight
futureland said:
yeah, ok.

but since runuo release, runuo's all system used many freeshard.

but, The faction system needs many war users and veteran OSI users.

maybe, faction system release for all and all server admin use that system, every server never users to gather.

Ryan and RunUO Team careful this problem.

thanks.
= )

Whats your point?

Asayre and myself wrote Factions for them to be released, I didn't write them for personal use.

slithers

Sorceror
I'm not sure but rumors abound about being able to switch factions on and off. and potentially customize factions, add more and what not. perhaps phantom will be willing to elaborate on this for us

Phantom

Knight
slithers said:
I'm not sure but rumors abound about being able to switch factions on and off. and potentially customize factions, add more and what not. perhaps phantom will be willing to elaborate on this for us

There is a command you run, that generates the required files.

This is the first time somebody didn't want Factions to be released.

Factions don't make shards, lame shards like future's who claim to have "factions" but have incomplete buggy systems that are not worth the data they use prove my point.

Quantos

Lord
Phantom said:
Whats your point?

Asayre and myself wrote Factions for them to be released, I didn't write them for personal use.

I think that what he's getting at is if every shard has factions, very few shards will have enough players to benefit from factions.

I realize that the translation I'm making is shaky ground, that's why you have to run across the top of it so fast :)

Phantom

Knight
Factions don't make shards, good shards are good if you don't have Factions or not.

Like I said Factions will be released, Asayre and myself wrote them for that sole reason.

futureland

Wanderer
Phantom said:
Also your so called "Faction" system is bugged and not complete.

Enjoy the bugs, and the fact you won't be able to use the non-buggy version.

sorry, my server console version runuo 1.0 rc0

and faction system not detected bugs.

lol :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.