RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Bacaw's <<_Easy Level System_>>

drgsldr69;751986 said:
ok i see whre to edit the names of classes and races but how do you implment them? [myinfo says class none race human etc etc how do i change that or allow players to select a race and class?

The class and race system was never completed. I can start working on it if u like. Now would be a good time for ideas on how it should be structured. If u have any ideas on how the coding should be done or if u have ideas on the creative side... send them my way.

Arwen_NightHawk;741630 said:
I have a quick question...To make it where other skills gain exp points like say carpentry or tailoring...I looked in basecreature and seen this line

Code:
////////////////////////BEGINLEVELSYSTEMUPDATE
            EXPValidate.EXPTest(ds.m_Mobile,this);//Mod for Level System
///////////////////////ENDLEVELSYSTEMUPDA

Now if I add that line to say defcarpentry or deftailoring, would that make them gain exp points making those items?

Another great idea. I will take a look, but to be truthful.... sounds like I'll have to recode the EXPTest script. This would be a good time since I'm updating it.

jpmythic;689415 said:
In the Exptest.cs file add the Following:

The Basic setup at the Top....

Code:
//Mythic DEBUG
using Server.Network;

namespace Server.Mobiles
{
    public class EXPValidate
    {
        //Mythic DEBUG Begin
        public static void Initialize()
        {
            EventSink.Login += new LoginEventHandler(AgeTest_OnLogin);
        }

private static void AgeTest_OnLogin(LoginEventArgs e)
        {
            Mobile from = e.Mobile;

if (from != null)
            {
                AgeTest(from);
            }
        }

The add at the Bottom...

Code:
       //Mythic DEBUG Age System
        //IF Null we let AllSpells Create it
        //We only test this on each Login, NOT Every time we get experience
        //
        //Everyone starts at 18 for now...
        //Later maybe we have different Starting Ages by Race
        //Then every Interval their Age Incs a Year.
        //Simple
        public static void AgeTest(Mobile from)
        {
            Account acct = from.Account as Account;
            if (acct != null)
            {
                PlayerModule module = (PlayerModule)CentralMemory.GetModule(from.Serial, typeof(PlayerModule));     //pm.PlayerModule;
                if (module != null)
                {
                    if (module.Age < 18)
                    {
                        module.Age = 18;
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        TimeSpan totalTime = (DateTime.Now - acct.Created);
                        int testAge = ((int)totalTime.TotalDays % (int)AgeInterval.TotalDays) + 18;
                        if( module.Age < testAge )
                        {
                            module.Age = testAge;
                        }
                    }
                }
            }
        }

I removed the Age Test from Skill test during combat..
Excessive to check account age every time we award experience.

Mythic

Great idea Mythic! I added it to the system.

hellalex

Sorceror
I was wondering how does the aging and race works? Does it work or it`s still under construction? and is there a way to add a new string under a players name, to show it`s level (ex: get.playermodule.level = {0} 0 being the level) without having to wipe out the players?

Shinra

Wanderer
Hey, I tried to download the Alien thing, but when I got to there site and click that link the web page said it could not be found...

Issues

I am still having this problem...

+ Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/EXPTest.cs:
CS0234: Line 34: The type or namespace name 'LucidsCore' does not exist in the namespace 'Server' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Any help would be great

Dreadfull

Sorceror
Just wanted to let something be known. If your a player on a server with this system try [travel. You can teleport anywhere out of the twelve pages without any problem or cost to do so. Even without the travel wand.

JuniOr.M

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual;670037 said:
Here is the fix:

I downloaded your level system and it came with the ACC system as well, which I know you know. The server gave errors due to the level system. So I downloaded the update you posted a few days ago and tried again and I get this error which is the same one as the one I got before the update

Just a little fix on PlayerModule.cs line 637

Code:
private class InternalTarget : Target
		{
			private PlayerModule player_mod;

public InternalTarget( PlayerModule module ) : base( [COLOR="Red"]100[/COLOR], false, TargetFlags.None ) // so you can target players far
			{
				player_mod = module;
			}

protected override void OnTarget( Mobile from, object targeted )
			{
				if ( targeted is PlayerMobile )
				{
					PlayerMobile pm = ( PlayerMobile )targeted;
					PlayerModule module = ( PlayerModule )CentralMemory.GetModule( [COLOR="Red"]pm[/COLOR].Serial, typeof( PlayerModule ) ); // Before the moudule you receive was yours, not the one of PG :P

if ( module != null )
						from.SendGump( new PropertiesGump( from, module ) );

else
						from.SendMessage( "This player does not have a playermodule." );
				}
				else
					from.SendMessage("Can Only Target PLAYERS!");
			}
		}

I hope it will be useful :)

cityofmytic

Wanderer
hey i downloaded it but i use winrar so when i extrected it it showed a peice of paper with a bunch of wierd symbols then i downloaded winzip and it said file could not be read if u downloaded it please download agian????

As written in Instructions.txt inside the package:

Drop the scripts folder in your RunUO directory.
It will ask if you want to replace all files.
Select yes.

Further instructions can be found in:
Scripts/Customs/Lucid's Systems/Documentation

I don't have problems while opening zip file.

JoshyB

Sorceror
hi

Hi I installed the system and it loaded with No problem. I got the message on my server loading central memory done etc etc. HOWEVER in game when i do the ACC command nothing happens. No error, no message saying this is not a valid command, nothing. SO my question is .. am I missing something ?

Maedyn

Wanderer
uhh. mine explodes. i did everything in the in-folder instructions, as well as the on-site instructions.

Code:
    CS0101: Line 49: The namespace 'Server.ACC.CM' already contains a definition
 for 'PlayerModule'
    CS0102: Line 637: The type 'Server.ACC.CM.PlayerModule' already contains a d
efinition for 'InternalTarget'
 + Customs/Advanced Archery/Scripts/Customs/Alien's Systems/Central Memory/Centr
alMemory.cs:
    CS0260: Line 11: Missing partial modifier on declaration of type 'Server.ACC
.CM.CentralMemory'; another partial declaration of this type exists
 + Customs/Central Memory/CentralMemory.cs:
    CS0102: Line 682: The type 'Server.ACC.CM.CentralMemory' already contains a
definition for 'IEntityMod'
    CS0102: Line 690: The type 'Server.ACC.CM.CentralMemory' already contains a
definition for 'ModuleEntry'
 + Customs/Central Memory/Module.cs:
    CS0101: Line 6: The namespace 'Server.ACC.CM' already contains a definition
for 'Module'
 + Customs/Central Memory/ModuleList.cs:
    CS0101: Line 7: The namespace 'Server.ACC.CM' already contains a definition
for 'ModuleList'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Gumps/LevelandQSGumps.cs:
    CS0101: Line 22: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition
for 'EasyLevelGump'
    CS0101: Line 738: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition
 for 'LevelStatusGump'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Gumps/LevelControlStoneGump
.cs:
    CS0101: Line 17: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition
for 'LevelControlStoneGump'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Gumps/SkillPointRewardGump.
cs:
    CS0101: Line 19: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition
for 'SkillPointRewardGump'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Gumps/WepUpgradeGump.cs:
    CS0101: Line 19: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition
for 'WepUpgradeGump'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Decos/BambooSt
ool.cs:
    CS0101: Line 6: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'BambooStool'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Decos/BrazierB
ottom.cs:
    CS0101: Line 7: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'BrazierBottom'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Decos/BrazierN
oBottom.cs:
or 'BrazierNoBottom'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Decos/CandleSt
ub.cs:
or 'CandleStub'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Decos/Curtainw
hiteLeft.cs:
or 'CurtainWhiteLeft'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Decos/Curtainw
hiteRight.cs:
or 'CurtainWhiteRight'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Rune Lute/Musi
cGump.cs:
    CS0101: Line 21: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition
for 'MusicGump'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Rune Lute/Rune
Lute.cs:
    CS0101: Line 14: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'RuneLute'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Travel System/
TravelWand.cs:
    CS0101: Line 10: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'TravelWand'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Travel System/
TravelWandGump.cs:
    CS0101: Line 10: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition
for 'TravelWandGump'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Wearables/Brac
eletOfLeaders.cs:
or 'BraceletOfLeaders'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Wearables/Cloa
kOfTheMagician.cs:
or 'CloakOfTheMagician'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Wearables/Drag
onSilkShirt.cs:
or 'DragonSilkShirt'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Wearables/Glov
esOfTheShadows.cs:
or 'GlovesOfTheShadows'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Wearables/OrcS
kinShoes.cs:
or 'OrcSkinShoes'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Wearables/Pick
axeOfTheAges.cs:
or 'PickaxeOfTheAges'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Wearables/Serp
entFangEarrings.cs:
or 'SerpentFangEarrings'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Wearables/Shro
udOfTheMagician.cs:
or 'ShroudOfTheMagician'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Wearables/Spid
erSilkPants.cs:
or 'SpiderSilkPants'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Wearables/Warr
iorsRingOfLuck.cs:
or 'WarriorsRingOfLuck'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Wearables/Wiza
rdsHatOfIntelligence.cs:
or 'WizardsHatOfIntelligence'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Charm.cs:
    CS0101: Line 8: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'Charm'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Experience Tok
en.cs:
or 'ExpToken'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/HoodedRobe.cs:

or 'HoodedRobe'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/LevelRewardBal
l.cs:
    CS0101: Line 13: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'LevelRewardBall'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/LogoutRune.cs:

CS0101: Line 55: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'LogoutRune'
    CS0101: Line 175: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'LogoutRuneGump'
    CS0102: Line 214: The type 'Server.Items.LogoutRuneGump' already contains a
definition for 'Buttons'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/NewDeco.cs:
or 'NoBootSkeleton'
    CS0101: Line 39: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'BootsSkeleton'
    CS0101: Line 71: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'MeatySkeleton'
    CS0101: Line 134: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'OpenIronMaiden'
    CS0101: Line 165: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'ClosedIronMaiden'
    CS0101: Line 196: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'SkullSpikes'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/Sprinkler.cs:
    CS0101: Line 16: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'Sprinkler'
    CS0101: Line 165: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'SprinklerContainer'
    CS0102: Line 208: The type 'Server.Items.SprinklerContainer' already contain
s a definition for 'SprinklerTarget'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/ThrowPillows.c
s:
or 'ThrowPillows'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/TillerBell.cs:

CS0101: Line 15: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'TillerBell'
    CS0101: Line 58: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition
for 'NavGump'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/ToolBox 01-06.
cs:
    CS0101: Line 12: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'ToolBox'
    CS0102: Line 64: The type 'Server.Items.ToolBox' already contains a definiti
on for 'InternalTarget'
    CS0101: Line 81: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition
for 'ToolBoxGump'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/WelcomeSkillBa
ll v[2].0.1b.cs:
    CS0101: Line 37: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'WelcomeSkillBall'
    CS0101: Line 143: The namespace 'Server.Gumps' already contains a definition
 for 'WelcomeSkillBallGump'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/Reward Items/WoopieCushion.
cs:
    CS0101: Line 13: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'WoopieCushion'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/EXPTest.cs:
    CS0101: Line 19: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'EXPValidate'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/LevelControlStone.cs:
    CS0101: Line 16: The namespace 'Server.LevelSystem' already contains a defin
ition for 'LevelControlStone'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Core/DataCenter.cs:
    CS0101: Line 34: The namespace 'Server.LucidNagual' already contains a defin
ition for 'DataCenter'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Core/Lucid's Enums.cs:
    CS0101: Line 23: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
for 'MobileAccess'
    CS0101: Line 35: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
for 'CustomSkillLock'
    CS0101: Line 42: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
for 'CustomSkillName'
    CS0101: Line 61: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
for 'PlayerRaces'
    CS0101: Line 75: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
for 'PlayerClasses'
    CS0101: Line 97: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
for 'GateAccess'
    CS0101: Line 118: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
 for 'PlayerTribes'
    CS0101: Line 130: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
 for 'PlayerRanks'
    CS0101: Line 141: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
 for 'PlayerAlignment'
    CS0101: Line 155: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
 for 'PlayerReligion'
    CS0101: Line 164: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
 for 'PlayerDeity'
    CS0101: Line 169: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
 for 'PlayerBloodType'
    CS0101: Line 196: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
 for 'PlayerSickness'
    CS0101: Line 207: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
 for 'PlayerVirus'
    CS0101: Line 212: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
 for 'MaritalStatus'
    CS0101: Line 221: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
 for 'TypeOfMarriage'
    CS0101: Line 228: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
 for 'ArrowType'
    CS0101: Line 238: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
 for 'BoltType'
    CS0101: Line 249: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
 for 'StringType'
    CS0101: Line 259: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
 for 'PoundsPerPull'
    CS0101: Line 268: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
 for 'StringStrength'
    CS0101: Line 281: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
 for 'HuntMode'
    CS0101: Line 290: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
 for 'HuntRank'
    CS0101: Line 308: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
 for 'HuntReward'
    CS0101: Line 327: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
 for 'CCSpawns'
    CS0101: Line 334: The namespace 'Server.Enums' already contains a definition
 for 'TeamType'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Core/MsgCenter.cs:
    CS0101: Line 31: The namespace 'Server.Messages' already contains a definiti
on for 'MsgCenter'
    CS0101: Line 71: The namespace 'Server.Messages' already contains a definiti
on for 'Msglist'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Custom BODs/BOBs/TamingBOBFilter.cs:
    CS0101: Line 5: The namespace 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders' already contains a
 definition for 'TamingBOBFilter'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Custom BODs/BOBs/TinkBOBFilter.cs:
    CS0101: Line 13: The namespace 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders' already contains
a definition for 'TinkBOBFilter'
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Modules/PlayerModule.cs:
    CS0101: Line 43: The namespace 'Server.ACC.CM' already contains a definition
 for 'MyPlayerFlag'
    CS0101: Line 49: The namespace 'Server.ACC.CM' already contains a definition
 for 'PlayerModule'
    CS0102: Line 637: The type 'Server.ACC.CM.PlayerModule' already contains a d
efinition for 'InternalTarget'
 + Items/Weapons/ML Weapons/ElvenCompositeLongbow.cs:
or 'ElvenCompositeLongbow'
 + Items/Weapons/ML Weapons/MagicalShortbow.cs:
or 'MagicalShortbow'
 + Items/Weapons/Ranged/BaseRanged.cs:
    CS0101: Line 9: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition f
or 'BaseRanged'
 + Items/Weapons/Ranged/Bow.cs:
or 'Bow'
 + Items/Weapons/Ranged/CompositeBow.cs:
or 'CompositeBow'
 + Items/Weapons/Ranged/Crossbow.cs:
or 'Crossbow'
 + Items/Weapons/Ranged/HeavyCrossbow.cs:
or 'HeavyCrossbow'
 + Items/Weapons/Ranged/RepeatingCrossbow.cs:
or 'RepeatingCrossbow'
 + Items/Weapons/SE Weapons/Yumi.cs:
or 'Yumi'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.
WATDA?!?

Maedyn;828796 said:
uhh. mine explodes. i did everything in the in-folder instructions, as well as the on-site instructions.

WATDA?!?

I think you copied scripts twice. Check if you have another folder for the level easy system anywhere.

Maedyn

Wanderer
i did copy scripts twice - but from different places. i downloaded advanced archery as well as this levelling system. and both of them required me to merge the scripts folder. i merged them, but merging should not allow for duplicates or for deletion.

ill double check later & see if i can find something wrong with the way i did that though so thanks.. but not sure if thats it..

hellalex

Sorceror
I was wondering if there was a way to implant the crafting system into this level system? like if you craft an iron chest plate you'd get 15 exp?

dragonheart

Sorceror
I've followed this thread and found at least one person has same error when trying to compile, but I didnt see a fix for it. A suggestion was made to check for another script with same name.. but In my case I only have one ACC.cs.

The error I got was:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.1, Build 3581.36464
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Customs/MyStuff/ACC/ACC.cs:
CS0260: Line 8: Missing partial modifier on declaration of type 'Server.ACC.
ACC'; another partial declaration of this type exists
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Any ideas?