RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Bacaw's <<_Easy Level System_>>

Carisim1

Sorceror
:/

Artificer2008;781027 said:
I am still having this problem...

+ Customs/Lucid's Systems/Bacaw's Easy Level System/EXPTest.cs:
CS0234: Line 34: The type or namespace name 'LucidsCore' does not exist in the namespace 'Server' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Any help would be great

iM gettin the same thing as him can everyone help?

lemperor

Sorceror
Level System for the latest Runuo svn w/ml

Hail All,

I know this is an old thread. I just want to ask the community if anyone has this script working on runuo with the latest svn w /ml ?

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Lemperor, I got this system working with the latest ml svn. Didn't really have that hard of a time getting this system working, compared to some other major scripts.

lemperor

Sorceror
Level System

James420;849912 said:
Lemperor, I got this system working with the latest ml svn. Didn't really have that hard of a time getting this system working, compared to some other major scripts.

Hail,

Thanks for the reply. The only issue i'm having with this system is the insertion of this line into basecreature:

EXPValidate.EXPTest(ds.m_Mobile,this);//Mod for Level System

During the script compile, I get an error in the basecreature, this:

CS0103: Line 5109: The name 'ds' does not exist in the current context

Seems like something simple. Still troubleshooting this.

lemperor

Sorceror
Questions

James420;849912 said:

James420,

Does your system also include daat's OWLTR? Are you using the ACC central system that came with the SVN? This one error I listed in the previous is a killer, while small yes. Daat's was a huge bear to install but was a standalone system and very easy to isolate the errors generated. But this ds reference line inserted in basecreature is a confusing one.

sYsOp

Wanderer
lemperor;850006 said:
Hail,

Thanks for the reply. The only issue i'm having with this system is the insertion of this line into basecreature:

EXPValidate.EXPTest(ds.m_Mobile,this);//Mod for Level System

During the script compile, I get an error in the basecreature, this:

CS0103: Line 5109: The name 'ds' does not exist in the current context

Seems like something simple. Still troubleshooting this.

I got the same error but on different line. >.<

Darklady73

Sorceror
PlayerModule error

Ok I am having issues with PlayerModule and ACC. I had it posted over in the support section but I will post here in hopes someone can help me out

HTML:
Errors:
 + Customs/Lucid's Systems/Core/PlayerModule.cs:
    CS0534: Line 49: 'Server.ACC.CM.PlayerModule' does not implement inherited abstract member 'Serv
er.ACC.CM.Module.Append(Server.ACC.CM.Module, bool)'

Any ideas?

DarkRanger89

Wanderer
Ok, I tried to load your ELS . But I can't find my CentralMemory.cs file and a few others to update them. It's saying a bunch of errors saying Server.ACC.CM already contains definitions for a bunch of stuff. Where do I find the files I have to replace?

MrWalsh

Page
thanks for this great system, I was just wondering if there was away that you could show the players level in there title or if anyone could help.

Thank you

rmacham

Sorceror
I would like to base several classes of this?

How would I go about doing this, certain line of code needed in class gate?

Also, I want to create a moongate that requires a certain level to use? Is this possible?

Thanks

thorshammer762

Wanderer
i've gotten this to work with my 2.1 server running client7.0.13, this player mobile edit was spot on but the basecreature needs to be updated for anyone running the 669 svn or what have you but this is the part i had to edit:

else
{
titles.Add( ds.m_Mobile );
fame.Add( totalFame );
karma.Add( totalKarma );
--> EXPValidate.EXPTest(ds.m_Mobile,this);//Mod for leveling//
}
it looks different than what is described in the edit text file but seems to be working for me

mhantra

Sorceror
i don't get how a worker can gain exp, you exp only killing monsters?
if u die u'll loose xp?

thx i'm giving a look tho lvl systems to understand which one can do the job

thx :)

Nice scripts!! I have an error from playermobile.cs but i do also have the aliens acc scripts intalled and the error still exists...it is this,RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.2, Build 4395.11469
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 4.0.30319
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
+ Mobiles/PlayerMobile.cs:
CS0246: Line 93: The type or namespace name 'PlayerModule' could not be foun
d (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS0246: Line 96: The type or namespace name 'PlayerModule' could not be foun
d (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
If anyone could help me with this i would appreciate it i would like to use this system...thanks.

Fixxxer

Sorceror
Its like a ghost town in these forums, not very much help anymore. I am having the same problem with the ds part of the script, I got around it but I know it will only cause me problems down the road, anyone know a fix to this?