RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Custom Regions in a Box V4.0

peepeetree

Sorceror
Here is my error...

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 3118.36516
Core: Running on .NET Framework Version 2.0.50727
Core: Optimizing for 2 processors
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 0 warnings)
Errors:
 + Nerun's Distro/Customs/customregions/RegionStone.cs:
    CS0101: Line 13: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'RegionFlag'
    CS0101: Line 57: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'RegionControl'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Cawkwellhall

Wanderer
help!

ok added it to custom folder and getting this Error
+ custom /Customs Regions in a Box V4.0/CustomRegion.cs:
CS0508: Line 28: 'Server.Regions.CustomRegion.OnDeath(Server.Mobile)': return type must be 'void' to match overridden member 'Server.Region.OnDeath(Server.Mobile)'

oiii88

Sorceror
Cawkwellhall;775149 said:
ok added it to custom folder and getting this Error
+ custom /Customs Regions in a Box V4.0/CustomRegion.cs:
CS0508: Line 28: 'Server.Regions.CustomRegion.OnDeath(Server.Mobile)': return type must be 'void' to match overridden member 'Server.Region.OnDeath(Server.Mobile)'

I believe this was the fix I used .. Found it some pages back.

Try changing

Code:
                return base.OnDeath(m);
            }

return toreturn;

To

Code:
                return; // base.OnDeath(m);
            }

return;// toreturn;

If that doesnt work check the post here http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-script-releases/70808-runuo-2-0-rc1-custom-regions-box-v4-0-a-8.html#post752778 One of the fixes listed there will take care of it.

oiii88

Sorceror
peepeetree;775115 said:
Here is my error...

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 3118.36516
Errors:
 + Nerun's Distro/Customs/customregions/RegionStone.cs:
    CS0101: Line 13: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'RegionFlag'
    CS0101: Line 57: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
for 'RegionControl'

You have duplicates of the same file.

peepeetree

Sorceror
oiii88;775153 said:
You have duplicates of the same file.

That is what I thought but upon searching for the files in the errors it could not find another copy of either of those files. In fact I can't even find a file called regionflag in my set of files and the only thing coming up in a search for region control is regioncontrol and regioncontrolgump both in the custom region folder.

Makaar

Sorceror
Has anyone gotten the "custom go" feature to work? That's the main feature I use in this, and I tried the above fix and nothing happens still. It just stays at 0, 0, 0...

Djego

Wanderer
Makaar;775876 said:
Has anyone gotten the "custom go" feature to work? That's the main feature I use in this, and I tried the above fix and nothing happens still. It just stays at 0, 0, 0...

There is another option to set up where the custom go goes to. Don't know how its name is, but I setted it up several times ;) just look through the whole list

Pug H2O

Wanderer
Error with Region Editor on startup.

I added the files into my custom folder and when I start up server I get this message:
Errors:
+ Custom/RegionEditor/CustomRegion.cs:
CS0508: Line 28: 'Server.Regions.CustomRegion;OnDeath(Server.Mobile)': return type must be 'void' to match overridden member 'Server.Region.OnDeath(Server.Mobile)'

Any idea on how to fix this little glitch?

Makaar

Sorceror
Djego;775892 said:
There is another option to set up where the custom go goes to. Don't know how its name is, but I setted it up several times ;) just look through the whole list

There's another feature with this fixed version that handles Custom Go locations? I didn't see it when I was looking through the list...

datguy

Sorceror
It's posted a few pages back

Code:
        private Point3D m_CustomGoLocation;

[CommandProperty(AccessLevel.GameMaster)]
        public Point3D CustomGoLocation
        {
            get { return (m_Region != null) ? m_Region.GoLocation : new Point3D(0,0,0); }
            set
            {
                if (m_Region != null)
                {
                    m_Region.GoLocation = value;
                    m_CustomGoLocation = value;
                    UpdateRegion();
                }
            }
        }

Makaar

Sorceror
The one for RC2 throws out this error when using the CustomGoFeature:

Code:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Server.Items.RegionControl.get_CustomGoLocation()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimePropertyInfo.GetValue(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] index, CultureInfo culture)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimePropertyInfo.GetValue(Object obj, Object[] index)
   at Server.Gumps.SetPoint3DGump..ctor(PropertyInfo prop, Mobile mobile, Object o, Stack stack, Int32 page, ArrayList list)
   at Server.Gumps.PropertiesGump.OnResponse(NetState state, RelayInfo info)
   at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DisplayGumpResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in c:\Documents and Settings\Desktop\UO\RunUO\UO RC2\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 1200
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in c:\Documents and Settings\Desktop\UO\RunUO\UO RC2\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 268
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in c:\Documents and Settings\Desktop\UO\RunUO\UO RC2\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 129
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Documents and Settings\Desktop\UO\RunUO\UO RC2\Server\Main.cs:line 480

Doesn't appear neither of them having a working custom go feature. Its a shame thus far. :(

This script crashed my server big time. I put it in then when I added the item it crashed then when I restarted my server after removeal still caused crashing. Im going to try to fix the 1.0 version for 2.0 this version is too buggy I recomend not using it.

i got the following error upon startup:

RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 2.0, Build 2959.20979
Errors:
+ Customs/Custom Regions V4.0/CustomRegion.cs:
CS0508: Line 28: 'Server.Regions.CustomRegion.OnDeath(Server.Mobile)': retur
n type must be 'void' to match overridden member 'Server.Region.OnDeath(Server.M
obile)'

oiii88

Sorceror
If you do a search on this thread you will find the answer 3 - 4 pages back. Should be around post 180 but I dont remember to be exact.

kokosbytow

Sorceror
- NoPlayerItemDrop, if set to TRUE any Player that dies will not drop their backpack Items to their corpse.

THIS not work ^^ i don't know why :/

old_school

Wanderer
you guys dont read much do yah lol i posted a crash free working version i fixed for everyone a while back lol just search u can find it.