RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] HairBrush...

jesse

Sorceror
I appologize for the previous download

I missread a script or two, which ment the beard tools I set out before didnt work. I downloaded the version 2.0 Runuo and Net Framework so that I could check my work, just for you guys. this release compiles with no errors. please let me know if theres anything else that needs fixing up, thank you.

Facial Tools contains trimmer and razor that cuts and shaves both beards and mustashes at the same time. one growth potion that adds a mustashe to a beard without a mustashe (or a mustashe to a beardless face). one growth potion that will make beards with and without mustashes one step longer.

(this download has been moved farther down in this thread)

jesse

Sorceror
if anyone has any other suggestions for these scripts, I'd be happy to work them out for/with you. *nods*

A Barber NPC

Since I have not seen a barber vendor. I thought I would Post one.

Hope you like it. You can modify prices as you see fit to your shard. These prices are just to get things rolling.

This is an awsome system btw.

Attachments

• Barber.rar
    921 bytes · Views: 64

Liacs

Sorceror
Wow, great. THis is what I like. If you want me to post your scripts in the first post, tell me (because it is more userfriendly ;)) Of course with credits!

Lia

jesse

Sorceror
I dont mind if you move the facial scripts to the top of the thread.. as a matter of fact, I can save some people a little work by combining the vendor scripts, hairbrush scripts and facial scripts into one packet, adding the facial items to the vendor.. but maybe I shouldnt do all that, some people might want to use the hairbrush and not the facial things.. hmm, what do you think?

anyways, heres the facial tools with a vendor that sells only facial tools.

Attachments

• FacialToolsAndVendor.rar
    4.6 KB · Views: 62
Decaying nonmovable Cut Hair

Hello I have been keeping an eye open on this thread to see of any new updates. But I decided to add an update myself.

I modified the CutHair.cs file to make the Cut Hair non movable and still decay. That way your players can cut their hair and shard owners don't have to worry about 150 million pieces of cut hair either stuck on the ground all over the world or locked down in players houses.

Hope you like it.

Attachments

• CutHair.cs
    2 KB · Views: 74

puls3

Sorceror
How about a simple hair ribbon? So players can tie their long hairs?
Would work for males and also females :)

Liacs

Sorceror
But I would delete the ribbon when it is in the hair. How can a ribbon be in your backpack and in your hair at the same time? :D Then you can use the brush. That is easier. :)

Have fun scripting it! Be my guest. That is a good training! I will post it with credits to you in the first post if you want!

Flats

Page
Thanks For The Script! hehe i love it Also i love that i can have elf hair on a human character! Using it on my shard and i wanted to thank you! +Karma

Miller.

Wanderer
One thing I see, is that when you shave your hair bald and then add hair through the hair growth elixir, it defaults to the 0 hue (white). Is there any way to maintain the hue even when the hairstyle is bald, so that it can be shaved off and grow back and stay the same color?

milvaen

Wanderer
Code:
Errors:
 + UOA/Item/BarberShop/Barber/SBBarber.cs:
    CS0246: Line 26: The type or namespace name 'HairBrush' could not be found (
are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 43: The type or namespace name 'HairBrush' could not be found (
are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Miller.

Wanderer
Re: the hair color problem. I notice that the HairGrowthElixir.cs causes the hair hue to revert back to 0x0000 when used on a bald head. I also notice that anytime the hairstyle is set to 0 (bald), the hair hue automatically sets to 0. I commented out the line on the HairGrowthElixir that sets the hue to 0x0000. I also adjusted the Razor.cs so that when shaving bald it gives the HairID of 0x3E8 (still shows bald if manually set in [props).

However, even when I do that it doesn't work. When I use the razor to shave my head, it turns the HairID to 0x0 and the HairHue defaults to 0x0 as well.

Anyone have any suggestions as to how I can save the original HairHue property even when the HairID is set to 0x0 (bald)?

Miller.

Wanderer
Ok, I revisited this and found that a few more changes were needed. In Razor.cs there are two spots where you need to change the HairItemID from 0 to 0x3E8 - both under the "veeery short" section and the "short" section. Then you need to take this:

if (from.HairItemID == 0)
{
from.SendMessage("You cannot shave your hair. You have none!");
return;
}

and change it to this:

if (from.HairItemID == 0 || from.HairItemID == 0x3E8)
{
from.SendMessage("You cannot shave your hair. You have none!");
return;
}

THEN, in HairGrowthElixir.cs you need to take this (~ line 70):

if (from.HairItemID == 0)
{
Delete();
from.SendMessage("You use the elixir on your head.");
from.HairItemID = 0x2048;
//from.HairHue = 0x0000;
return;
}

and change it to this:

if (from.HairItemID == 0 || from.HairItemID == 0x3E8)
{
Delete();
from.SendMessage("You use the elixir on your head.");
from.HairItemID = 0x2048;
//from.HairHue = 0x0000;
return;
}

That did the trick for me. I can shave my head bald (HairItemID 0x3E8) and then grow it back and it retains the original color.

elysianhero

Sorceror
Oh no! I'm sorry to be posting on a (somewhat) old thread, but the .RAR files that are provided seem to be corrupt! :(

I have tried downloading them multiple times, and I keep receiving errors, some of which won't allow me to unpack some items (namely Razor.cs).

I really want to try this script, so if someone could upload some fixed ones, I would be very appreciative! And thanks again Liacs for all of your wonder work!

-E

oiii88

Sorceror
elysianhero;787172 said:
I really want to try this script, so if someone could upload some fixed ones, I would be very appreciative!

-E

Here you go these should work. Recovery record included when rars created so if it does error on opening Double click and open then close the error box and press ALT + R to repair the archive ( This only works if using WinRar)

Attachments

• Barber.rar
    2.2 KB · Views: 30
  • BarberShop.rar
    4.6 KB · Views: 31
  • FacialToolsAndVendor.rar
    5.5 KB · Views: 30

abc123

Traveler
Sorry for ressing the topic but, i know who published these. or had them in the server. Kanji. He owned a server named Toxic Wasteland. a while back ty for the script also Im using this as i type :D