RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Nerun's Distro

You may be in luck. I did some searching by using "Google search" and came across this....

Attachments

• Nerun\'s_Distro_v5[1].0.3.zip
    200.3 KB · Views: 51

nerun

Sorceror
Sorry, I can't provide errors. That's not actually a problem of mine but one guy who asked me to help with spawning. Anyway if we have those using directive I suppose there is some spellweaving stuff inside of BaseCreature, BaseAI and others? The old drop-n-play style of Nerun Distro was much better and allowed novices to start server and see some results very fast. Now it's packed with some BaseCreature version (is it RC-2 or Final?) and declared that this version should work with RC-1, RC-2 and Final as well like there were no changes in this class since first 2.0 release. I suggest adding old version of Nerun Distro to downloads. It will be very helpful. Thanks.

You're right. I uploaded version 5.1.5 for RunUO 2.0 RC2 to Google Code Project site. I am looking for the latest version to RC1. When i found it i will upload too.

Anyway, 5.1.5 was the last version for RC2. The first version to RC1 was 5.0.0, but i don't know, and my Changes History don't tell me, wich is the final version to RC1.

The drop-n-play stylle is available yet. Look the first post, there are RAR files downloads, and look the first post for RunUO 2.1: there are a RAR file download too. You can choose SVN download or RAR download.

Soteric

Knight
Speaking "drop-n-play" I mean no need to edit RunUO distro files. RAR archive contains edited BaseCreature, BaseAI and other classes.

Much appreciated, Callandor. That version works perfectly.