RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Nerun's Distro

nerun

Sorceror

llh9366

Sorceror
Nice job im new to scripting and i thought it was really hard but i found out its kinda easy. im using this script right now and its really good =D

sYsOp

Wanderer
nerun;849635 said:
For a Mondain's Legacy New Haven Era:
Clients from 6.0.0 up to 6.0.14.3 with Nerun's Distro 5.1.7 or higher.

For a Mondain's Legacy Old Haven Era:
Clients up to 5.0.9.1 with Nerun's Distro up to v5.1.6.

Read this:
http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-script-releases/103377-spawns-packs-multiple-eras.html

This information is in the Summary of the first page too, in blue letters.

sorry my bad for not noticing. Anyways got it working with 7.0.7.3 ( patch 95 ). Runs smooth.

sYsOp

Wanderer
Alcsaar;849969 said:
Nerun you've been around for agesss.

Do you run a server?

I wonder that too. I kinda picked up runuo cause i want to learn coding. I have a long way to go. Nerun's Distro is just so great .< Got it working on SA and 7.* clients.

nerun

Sorceror
sYsOp;849974 said:
I wonder that too. I kinda picked up runuo cause i want to learn coding. I have a long way to go. Nerun's Distro is just so great .< Got it working on SA and 7.* clients.

Alcsaar and sYsOp, thank you very much. I am here sice 2003 i believe.

I don't have a server, i just coding in a localhost. RunUO is amazing to learn C#, cause it's easy. In the begining you just read, and make a few changes and after a few months you begin really coding.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Only bad thing about coding in a localhost. Is that it's hard to make things idiot proof, unless of course you can do a good job at playing the idiot.

Although, you clearly have learned a lot from when you first started. Pretty sure that 90%+ of the RunUO servers use your distro. I know I sure do. Keep up the great work. =D

trexlor101

Wanderer
Perhaps I missed it somewhere in the vast amount of pages this topic has (Nice program by the way), but when I go to compile the scripts, the following error comes up:

Error:
+ Multis/Camps/BrigandCamps.cs:
CS1501: Line 17: No overload for method 'BaseCamp' takes '2' arguments
CS0200: Line 28: Property or indexer 'Server.Multis.BaseCamp.DecayDelay' can not be assigned to -- it is read only
CS0246: Line 101: The type or namespace name 'LockableBarrel' could not be found <Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?>

What does this mean and how do I fix it? I'm using RunUo 2.0 Final on Windows XP. Thanks.

Edit: AS of right now, I've removed the file from the directory (but still saved it) and RunUO is working again. Don't know if that helps.

nerun

Sorceror
trexlor101;852564 said:
Perhaps I missed it somewhere in the vast amount of pages this topic has (Nice program by the way), but when I go to compile the scripts, the following error comes up:

Error:
+ Multis/Camps/BrigandCamps.cs:
CS1501: Line 17: No overload for method 'BaseCamp' takes '2' arguments
CS0200: Line 28: Property or indexer 'Server.Multis.BaseCamp.DecayDelay' can not be assigned to -- it is read only
CS0246: Line 101: The type or namespace name 'LockableBarrel' could not be found <Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?>

What does this mean and how do I fix it? I'm using RunUo 2.0 Final on Windows XP. Thanks.

Edit: AS of right now, I've removed the file from the directory (but still saved it) and RunUO is working again. Don't know if that helps.

Hmm thx... the problem is with the script, it is for SVN. I forgot there is a lot of changes... I will need to fix it. Thx man!

Gund646

Wanderer
Nerun (or anyone that can help),

I downloaded your " RunUO SVN 543 + Distro 521 installed" files and ran the RunUO.exe file. The server started fine, I was able to create an admin account and the server started listening. The UOML client started fine and I was able to create my char.

Once the new char enters the world, the client essentially freezes after 3 ish seconds. I can take a few steps and thats it. I can still open and close the radar and chat, but I can't walk or type in any commands.

I have had the same results with the "RunUO 2.0 Final + Distro 521a installed" download as well.

Any help here would be appreciated.

Note that the CPU is not stressed at all. It doesn't appear to be doing much.

Update: I think this may have been due to having client 7.0.9. Using another distro I had this problem until I used client 6.0.0.0 and it works great now.

Wreckerbill

Wanderer
Gund646;856693 said:
Nerun (or anyone that can help),

I downloaded your " RunUO SVN 543 + Distro 521 installed" files and ran the RunUO.exe file. The server started fine, I was able to create an admin account and the server started listening. The UOML client started fine and I was able to create my char.

Once the new char enters the world, the client essentially freezes after 3 ish seconds. I can take a few steps and thats it. I can still open and close the radar and chat, but I can't walk or type in any commands.

I have had the same results with the "RunUO 2.0 Final + Distro 521a installed" download as well.

Any help here would be appreciated.

Note that the CPU is not stressed at all. It doesn't appear to be doing much.

Update: I think this may have been due to having client 7.0.9. Using another distro I had this problem until I used client 6.0.0.0 and it works great now.

I'm having the same problem. I downloaded fresh client, patched all the way up, and same deal. Running Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit, same problem running on server 2008 64 bit.

Update 11/25 - In order for this to work, you must use v6.x client. Looks like this won't work with the latest patch.

I can get a little further if I create a new character on the admin account, I am able to spawn everything. However, cannot open inventory on any players and fairly quickly characters just freeze in place.

edited - After creating a few characters on the admin account, I was able to spawn and walk around. However, I cannot interact with vendors or open inventory.

rmacham

Sorceror
Hey nerun,

Any chances of Ter Mur Spawns?

Or Anyone for that matter?

I would do it but I dont have access to an OSI account at the moment :/ so cant get them properly.

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Hey nerun,

Any chances of Ter Mur Spawns?

Or Anyone for that matter?

I would do it but I dont have access to an OSI account at the moment :/ so cant get them properly.

A spawn file for the vendors exists. You'll have to make a mod to Nerun's Distro, but it's a minor edit. Plus the spawn file only seems to load in with Premium Spawner. XMl Spawner throws an error due to it not liking the new map.

Alcsaar

Sorceror
Has anyone been able to get this to work with the later clients? Couldn't get it to work with either 7.0.10 or 7.0.11