RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] On-site Dueling System 2.0

dagan1545

Wanderer
no i didnt see uploading now and will let you know...

ok heres what i got after putting in the new scoreboard

m/fwlink/?linkid=14202'
Errors:
Error:
System.ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal form.
at System.IO.Path.NormalizePathFast(String path, Boolean fullCheck)
at System.IO.Path.GetFullPathInternal(String path)
at System.IO.Path.GetFullPath(String path)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Display(CompilerResults results)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.CompileCSScripts(Boolean debug, Assembly& assembly)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Compile(Boolean debug)
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

Ki Frost

Sorceror
Mal

just a suggestion but if you are taking over the project id make a new post and just link to here so people can still get the old info and gumps....

but thats just me...

Malaperth

Wanderer
dagan1545;643755 said:
no i didnt see uploading now and will let you know...

ok heres what i got after putting in the new scoreboard

m/fwlink/?linkid=14202'
Errors:
Error:

Somehow, you have a filename or foldername with illegal characters in it. You will have to find it and change it.

dagan1545

Wanderer
ok now i'm getting this:

Errors:
+ Misc/Test Center/Onsite Duel System/Components/DuelController2.cs:
CS0246: Line 648: The type or namespace name 'Target' could not be fo
e you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Misc/Test Center/Onsite Duel System/Gumps/DuelPlayerInfoGump.cs:
CS0234: Line 5: The type or namespace name 'DuelPlayerInfo' does not
n the namespace 'System' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

dagan1545

Wanderer
i did that when i backed it up so i knew the old from the new..

when i add this line //using System.DuelPlayerInfo; as it is with // it stops the errors for the playerinfo....

I forgot to put the scoreboard back in so i'm loading it now and will give you the error report..

I did put jeffs controller back in as it didnt give me errors...

ok with your scoreboard i get the following errors:

Errors:
Error:

without your scoreboard there is no errors and i can load and run.. which of course brings me back to my first problem no score board....

Malaperth

Wanderer
Hmmm. I don't know. This is the second time I have seen a report of some code inside a script causing that error. As near as I can tell, it is supposedly impossible for code inside a script to cause that error unless something inside your Scripts/Output is causing it. Try deleting the contents of Scripts/Output.

qwerty84

Sorceror
Code:
Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.42
Time: 19/03/2007 16.25.23
Mobiles: 2421
Items: 100015
Clients:
- Count: 2
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = prova) (mobile = 0x3 'asd')
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = Arcer) (mobile = 0x5 'Arcer')

Exception:
System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Add(TKey key, TValue value)
   at Server.Dueling.DuelPoints.AddWin(Int32 numPerTeam, DuelInfo duelInfo) in c:\Documents and Settings\Arc3r\Desktop\UO\Uo\Uo\RunUO-2.0-RC1\Scripts\Duelling\Onsite Duel System\ScoreKeeping\DuelPoints.cs:line 78
   at Server.Dueling.DuelController.AddWin(Duel duel, Mobile m) in c:\Documents and Settings\Arc3r\Desktop\UO\Uo\Uo\RunUO-2.0-RC1\Scripts\Duelling\Onsite Duel System\Components\DuelController.cs:line 610
   at Server.Dueling.Duel.HandlePoints(Mobile m, Boolean winner) in c:\Documents and Settings\Arc3r\Desktop\UO\Uo\Uo\RunUO-2.0-RC1\Scripts\Duelling\Onsite Duel System\Components\Duel.cs:line 119
   at Server.Dueling.Duel.DefendersWin() in c:\Documents and Settings\Arc3r\Desktop\UO\Uo\Uo\RunUO-2.0-RC1\Scripts\Duelling\Onsite Duel System\Components\Duel.cs:line 136
   at Server.Dueling.Duel.EndDuel() in c:\Documents and Settings\Arc3r\Desktop\UO\Uo\Uo\RunUO-2.0-RC1\Scripts\Duelling\Onsite Duel System\Components\Duel.cs:line 259
   at Server.Dueling.Duel.InternalHandleDeath(Mobile m) in c:\Documents and Settings\Arc3r\Desktop\UO\Uo\Uo\RunUO-2.0-RC1\Scripts\Duelling\Onsite Duel System\Components\Duel.cs:line 66
   at Server.Dueling.Duel.HandleDeath(Mobile m) in c:\Documents and Settings\Arc3r\Desktop\UO\Uo\Uo\RunUO-2.0-RC1\Scripts\Duelling\Onsite Duel System\Components\Duel.cs:line 59
   at Server.Dueling.DuelController.EventSink_PlayerDeath(PlayerDeathEventArgs e) in c:\Documents and Settings\Arc3r\Desktop\UO\Uo\Uo\RunUO-2.0-RC1\Scripts\Duelling\Onsite Duel System\Components\DuelController.cs:line 478
   at Server.PlayerDeathEventHandler.Invoke(PlayerDeathEventArgs e)
   at Server.EventSink.InvokePlayerDeath(PlayerDeathEventArgs e)
   at Server.Mobile.OnDeath(Container c)
   at Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.OnDeath(Container c) in c:\Documents and Settings\Arc3r\Desktop\UO\Uo\Uo\RunUO-2.0-RC1\Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs:line 1894
   at Server.Mobile.Kill()
   at Server.Mobile.Damage(Int32 amount, Mobile from, Boolean informMount)
   at Server.Mobile.Damage(Int32 amount, Mobile from)
   at Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.Damage(Int32 amount, Mobile from) in c:\Documents and Settings\Arc3r\Desktop\UO\Uo\Uo\RunUO-2.0-RC1\Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs:line 2203
   at Server.AOS.Damage(Mobile m, Mobile from, Int32 damage, Boolean ignoreArmor, Int32 phys, Int32 fire, Int32 cold, Int32 pois, Int32 nrgy, Boolean keepAlive) in c:\Documents and Settings\Arc3r\Desktop\UO\Uo\Uo\RunUO-2.0-RC1\Scripts\Misc\AOS.cs:line 148
   at Server.AOS.Damage(Mobile m, Mobile from, Int32 damage, Boolean ignoreArmor, Int32 phys, Int32 fire, Int32 cold, Int32 pois, Int32 nrgy) in c:\Documents and Settings\Arc3r\Desktop\UO\Uo\Uo\RunUO-2.0-RC1\Scripts\Misc\AOS.cs:line 43
   at Server.Items.BaseWeapon.OnHit(Mobile attacker, Mobile defender, Double damageBonus) in c:\Documents and Settings\Arc3r\Desktop\UO\Uo\Uo\RunUO-2.0-RC1\Scripts\Items\Weapons\BaseWeapon.cs:line 1475
   at Server.Items.BaseWeapon.OnSwing(Mobile attacker, Mobile defender, Double damageBonus) in c:\Documents and Settings\Arc3r\Desktop\UO\Uo\Uo\RunUO-2.0-RC1\Scripts\Items\Weapons\BaseWeapon.cs:line 986
   at Server.Items.BaseWeapon.OnSwing(Mobile attacker, Mobile defender) in c:\Documents and Settings\Arc3r\Desktop\UO\Uo\Uo\RunUO-2.0-RC1\Scripts\Items\Weapons\BaseWeapon.cs:line 945
   at Server.Mobile.CombatTimer.OnTick()
   at Server.Timer.Slice()

Malaperth

Wanderer
In DuelPoints.cs, replace the AddWin and AddLoss methods with these methods and let me know.

Code:
        public void AddWin( int numPerTeam, DuelInfo duelInfo )
        {
            if( _Wins.ContainsKey( numPerTeam ) )
                _Wins[numPerTeam]++;
            else
                _Wins.Add( numPerTeam, 1 );

if( _FastestWins.ContainsKey( numPerTeam ))
            {
                if( _FastestWins[numPerTeam].DuelTime.Seconds > duelInfo.DuelTime.Seconds )
                    _FastestWins[numPerTeam] = duelInfo;
            }
            else
                _FastestWins.Add( numPerTeam, duelInfo );

if( _LongestWins.ContainsKey( numPerTeam ))
            {
                if(_LongestWins[numPerTeam].DuelTime.Seconds < duelInfo.DuelTime.Seconds )
                _LongestWins[numPerTeam] = duelInfo;
            }
            else
                _LongestWins.Add( numPerTeam, duelInfo );
        }

public void AddLoss( int numPerTeam, DuelInfo duelInfo )
        {
            if( _Loses.ContainsKey( numPerTeam ) )
                _Loses[numPerTeam]++;
            else
                _Wins.Add( numPerTeam, 1 );

if( _FastestLoses.ContainsKey( numPerTeam ))
            {
                if(_FastestLoses[numPerTeam].DuelTime.Seconds > duelInfo.DuelTime.Seconds )
                    _FastestLoses[numPerTeam] = duelInfo;
            }
            else
                _FastestLoses.Add( numPerTeam, duelInfo );

if( _LongestLoses.ContainsKey( numPerTeam ))
            {
                if(_LongestLoses[numPerTeam].DuelTime.Seconds < duelInfo.DuelTime.Seconds )
                    _LongestLoses[numPerTeam] = duelInfo;
            }
            else
                _LongestLoses.Add( numPerTeam, duelInfo );
        }

Pyro-Tech

Knight
What ever happened to the PVP Kit you were working on?? it's in the archive and showed you were working on a hero/evil system.

meh....*shrug* stupid connectUO getting in the way i guess :rolleyes:

lol...j/k

Cheetah2003

Wanderer
Mmmm, just started playing with this code earlier today.

It appears quite incomplete. As far as I can tell, the Scoreboard doesn't do anything, even when you set up an item to make it come up. Looks like a gump layout was done, but there's nothing to fill in the data.

There's a lot of other little problems I'm trying to clean up. With Jeff's permission, I'd be willing to 'take over' this script and maintain it after I get all it's little kinks worked out and get everything working as I believe Jeff intended (still a little foggy on exactly how he intended the scoreboard to work.)

Malaperth

Wanderer
Cheetah2003;665327 said:
Mmmm, just started playing with this code earlier today.

It appears quite incomplete. As far as I can tell, the Scoreboard doesn't do anything, even when you set up an item to make it come up. Looks like a gump layout was done, but there's nothing to fill in the data.

There's a lot of other little problems I'm trying to clean up. With Jeff's permission, I'd be willing to 'take over' this script and maintain it after I get all it's little kinks worked out and get everything working as I believe Jeff intended (still a little foggy on exactly how he intended the scoreboard to work.)

I posted a scoreboard in this thread.

Cheetah2003

Wanderer
Malaperth;665372 said:
I posted a scoreboard in this thread.

That's nice and all, but your scoreboard is just the object that makes the gump come up.

The GUMP itself doesn't do anything. It's just a layout, no code to actually fill in the data.

Malaperth

Wanderer
Cheetah2003;665403 said:
That's nice and all, but your scoreboard is just the object that makes the gump come up.

The GUMP itself doesn't do anything. It's just a layout, no code to actually fill in the data.

Well, the DuelScoreBoardGump which is called by the scoreboard seems to work for others, so I'm not sure what's going on, and the DuelScoreBoardGump is included in the original package.

Cheetah2003

Wanderer
Malaperth;665428 said:
Well, the DuelScoreBoardGump which is called by the scoreboard seems to work for others, so I'm not sure what's going on, and the DuelScoreBoardGump is included in the original package.

Uh, dude, look at this post: http://www.runuo.com/forums/custom-...1-site-dueling-system-2-0-a-3.html#post643615

Just look at the code, there is no code to fill in any data, nothing is read from the points system, or anything. It makes a static gump, but there's no data man.

Malaperth

Wanderer
Wow, that's really bizarre. When he posted that, I got the package right from the download and that was not the gump script that was in there as I posted in the next post down from that.

Oh, well, I did some work on this, but in my opinion, as long as it becomes functional, I don't care who does what when :) Bottom line, Jeff isn't going to fix it.

Cheetah2003

Wanderer
Malaperth;665464 said:
Bottom line, Jeff isn't going to fix it.

Yeah, that's definitely obvious. Well, I plan to fix/finish it. It's a good concept, just needs a goodly amount of work. Though I'll probably have to redo some of the gumps. GumpStudio is not so good at importing from code.

Jeff

Lord
Cheetah2003;665484 said:
Though I'll probably have to redo some of the gumps. GumpStudio is not so good at importing from code.

No need, here

Attachments

• On-site Dueling 2.0 Gumps.rar
    8.8 KB · Views: 72