RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Spawn Editor 2

Hnikar23;841810 said:
dude im 13 years old and i figured this out....its not hard

Then please explain how you got this working with split trammel and felucca maps in x64 mode with Win XP / Win Vista/ Win 7.

Callandor2k;841881 said:
Then please explain how you got this working with split trammel and felucca maps in x64 mode with Win XP / Win Vista/ Win 7.

Guess He don't want to share. Or don't know what he is talking about.

uokgames;841893 said:
Im just reading through the milies of posts here. This system looks complex to setup. So is it really worth the hassel? An how does the performance compare to others?

Back before 6.0.0.0 client or whenever they split tram and fel maps. This utility in my opinion was an awesome utility. Is the only thing I used to set up XML spawners. No actual ingame interaction necessary unless you want it placed in a certain spot.

Unfortunately Arte Gordon has dissapeared so it's source code is lost. Though you can decompile it and fix it yourself. But by all rights no one can decompile it and post a working version here on RunUO. Maybe anywhere. I don't know for sure how it works exactly (publishing corrected versions of a program where author has vanished). So everyone is pretty much SOL. Unless Arte returns from the dead (don't know if he is actually dead. Just a figure of speach).

Pure Insanity

Sorceror
Has anyone managed to get this program running under 64bit? I can't get it to register the UOMap.ocx no matter what. I went through the dependency walker and got the required dll's that it called for but it still fails to register it. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that I'm running 64bit. I've looked on the forums and I can't seem to find any help on getting it running.

If anyone out there running 64bit has managed to get this running, please help me out and point me to the correct dll files that I need.