RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[RunUO 2.0 RC1] Toolbar

razzles

Wanderer
murderinc;782673 said:
I cant find a proper rar of this...

Here's a copy of the script unzipped. Seems when I uploaded the zip it had errors in even though it's fine on my local machine.

Attachments

• Toolbar.cs
    33.4 KB · Views: 89

oiii88

Sorceror
Just a note its normally a corrupt header in the .rar file thats giving the error. So if you open the rar and go to tools at the top and click repair archive it will fix the header 99% of the time.. Works also for zips...

Tristenne420

Wanderer
Thank you for this nice toolbar. I'm in the midst of customizing it more and really can't wait to see if the builder tool comes around since I run on Ubuntu, I can't use Pandora! This will help me out a lot and also the Staff Runebook is great too! =)

Thanks!!
<3

AlphaDragon

Sorceror
Dont want to rez an old thred but just incase someone does get the file from here. Here is a little note of a change I did.
Joeku Toolbar

Here is a little change I made to it.

Problem: When you go to customize a house the toolbar would dissapear. To get the toolbar back you would have to type the command to call the toolbar back on.
I changed a part of the code to make it so that if the toolbar was locked, when you went to customize a house it would not close the tool bar. Not that you may want it, but just a thought. ;)

Mod:
Code:
//original
//            if( Lock )
//                Closable = false;
//I moded so that will remain even when editing house
            if( Lock )
            {
                Closable = false;
                Disposable = false;
            }
//I moded end so that will remain even when editing house

john burns

Sorceror
where would I adjust the size of the cells, where the commands are. Such as ---- Admin, props, etc.

Just want to make them a little wider so I can capialize everything and read it better.

Enoch

Sorceror
got something fun... lol i installed nerun about 20 mins ago.. been searching everywhere for anything to help on this. cant.. whenever someone logs in. it crashes immediately and i believe it has to do with this toolbar.

Exception:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Joeku.Toolbar..ctor(ToolbarInfo info)
at Joeku.ToolbarHelper.OnLogin(LoginEventArgs e)
at Server.LoginEventHandler.Invoke(LoginEventArgs e)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DoLogin(NetState state, Mobile m)
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.LoginTimer.OnTick()
at Server.Timer.Slice()
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

not sure how to fix..